PDA

View Full Version : GF4 ti4200 for a week instead of me V5?

digitalwanderer
08-08-03, 04:24 PM
Someone talk me into it quickly, I wanna do it but just need a little push to actually motivate me.

I'm working on a buddies system and I gotta test out all the components...talk me into putting his GF4 into Blue! ;)

(Any fun dets came out for 98se lately? Like the last 3 months or so? )

Dazz
08-08-03, 04:50 PM
Well erm install UT and unreal and see the speed in Glide :)

CaptNKILL
08-08-03, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by digitalwanderer
Someone talk me into it quickly, I wanna do it but just need a little push to actually motivate me.

I'm working on a buddies system and I gotta test out all the components...talk me into putting his GF4 into Blue! ;)

(Any fun dets came out for 98se lately? Like the last 3 months or so? )
WHY? Seems like a lot of trouble to me ;)

digitalwanderer
08-08-03, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by CaptNKILL
WHY? Seems like a lot of trouble to me ;)
It actually is a bit-o-a-biatch. Blue is in a cabinet that I got to remove the door from to get her out, and I have to un-attach/re-attach all her cables blind lying on me back stretching me hand backwards over me head around a corner to do. :rolleyes:

Then again, GTA3 on a GF4.... :eek2:

CaptNKILL
08-08-03, 06:31 PM

Then again, GTA3 on a GF4.... :eek2:

Heh, just play it on your fastest comp.... lol

digitalwanderer
08-08-03, 06:36 PM
Heh, just play it on your fastest comp.... lol
Yeah I could do that just peachy, but this way I could pretty much have me new wonderbox Bubbles along with me old Bubbles inside Blue. :)

I'm seriously thinking of getting an AIW 9600 Pro for Blue anyways, then I could finally install XP on her. ;)

B&R
08-08-03, 07:16 PM
I'm seriously thinking of getting an AIW 9600 Pro for Blue anyways, then I could finally install XP on her. ;)

:lol: yeah get it.. seems like it made a impression on u.

digitalwanderer
08-08-03, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by B&R
:lol: yeah get it.. seems like it made a impression on u.
I've put in a request to ATi PR to review one for EB, I'm keeping me fingers crossed. :)

I gave in to temptation and put in the GF4 (http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=6859568), MAN I like it better than the V5! :D

ragejg
08-08-03, 08:35 PM
glad u did it, dig... it's fun to give an older system something newer...

:)

CaptNKILL
08-09-03, 12:10 AM
I've put in a request to ATi PR to review one for EB, I'm keeping me fingers crossed. :)

Just curious, when was the last time you actually said "my" ? Its hard to keep track of what your saying some times... :D :p

digitalwanderer
08-09-03, 01:11 AM
Just curious, when was the last time you actually said "my" ? Its hard to keep track of what your saying some times... :D :p
Intentionally so, it's just a thang.

My thang. ;)