PDA

View Full Version : Vanguard: Saga of Heroes

pRATTICUS
04-22-11, 10:06 PM
Well,

After searching around for an MMO, I decided to give V:SoH another try (I played it at launch and could not see playing past my free month).

I have to report I am happy I came back. The community is small and there is only one US server (there is a separate EU server).

I encourage everyone to give this game another shot. I think you might be pleasantly surprised at what it has to offer now versus launch in 2007.

There is a free 14 day trial here (http://vanguard.station.sony.com/isleofdawn/).

nV`andrew
04-27-11, 11:44 AM
Might check it out.

CaptnStubing
04-27-11, 12:14 PM
LOL hundreds of miles of land and maybe one or two cardboard cut out mobs along the way. This game was horrible.

pRATTICUS
04-27-11, 04:14 PM
LOL hundreds of miles of land and maybe one or two cardboard cut out mobs along the way. This game was horrible.

That may have been your experience before, but I would argue that it is not this way now.

I have leveled 3 "spheres" (crafting, diplomacy and adventuring) to 18/18/13 respectively and enjoyed more than 60 hours of excellent game play.

Tygerwoody
04-27-11, 06:22 PM

qft