PDA

View Full Version : Asheron's Call

Ghosthunter
04-27-11, 04:48 PM
Anyone still playing it?

Just curious?

I played it when first came out and have an itch to try it out again, I know it is old and outdated but it was unique and fun

Mr. Hunt
04-28-11, 10:16 AM
Not me, but I LOVED it back when it first launched. I REALLY wish AC2 didn't suck giant balls. AC1 was freaking amazing.

Ghosthunter
04-28-11, 10:53 AM
Yeah I know what you mean

so i tried the 14 day trial, and started on DK...I loved it..but man graphics suck compared to today i knew that going in..but you forget.

As soon as I logged in, PK'ed not once but twice..LOL

i got away from town, and was able to hunt without getting pk'ed though tough part is selling all my stuff at town without getting killed

Mr. Hunt
04-28-11, 06:10 PM
Yeah, lol. About a year ago I did a trial and as soon as I got in I was like, "Holy EFF I forgot how terrible this game looks." Really wish they would come out with a present day version... keep everything else the same and I'd subscribe to it.

Yaboze
05-09-11, 12:18 PM
I used to play and I loved it. I played from 2000-2002, then went to AC2, which I liked, event though it was lacking. AC2 got a lot better and was really decent, then they cancelled it. It was at it's best, gameplay wise, when the canned it. Oh well.

I really miss AC1 but it is sooo dated, especially with modern MMO's now. All the buffing and stuff just seems so tedious these days.