DiscipleDOC
05-24-11, 08:44 AM
I'll believe it when I see it.

BioHazZarD
05-24-11, 08:58 AM
I got balls of steel

AthlonXP1800
05-24-11, 09:11 AM
Finally! I can look forward to play the download leaked demo in 3 June. :)

Sean_W
05-24-11, 10:23 AM
Yeah but is it any good or did Duke get old and grumpy?

DiscipleDOC
05-24-11, 10:38 AM
IF it's for real, I may get it just for kicks and giggles. I'm still not a believer that this is coming out anything soon.

LydianKnight
05-24-11, 10:40 AM
Yeah but is it any good or did Duke get old and grumpy?

In what sense?

Sean_W
05-24-11, 10:44 AM
In what sense?

In that fact that the last one was 14 years ago. :p

LydianKnight
05-24-11, 02:02 PM

Haha true, I was thinking more like in the lines of Max Payne 3 or Metal Gear Solid 4 and thought... nah, can't be :p

HiCZoK4
05-24-11, 02:23 PM
IF it's for real, I may get it just for kicks and giggles. I'm still not a believer that this is coming out anything soon.

How Can You not see that its coming for real. Videosa re there, Preorders are there. XBL/steam sites are up. Announcments and GOLD status are real. Demo on may 3rd...
good or bad... ITS REAL and I cant wait@

Squishy Dude
05-24-11, 02:37 PM
So hes finally done peeing in his Urnel?

Roliath
05-24-11, 02:43 PM
I'm really curious as to how well this game will sale.

DiscipleDOC
05-24-11, 02:53 PM
I'm really curious as to how well this game will sale.

It'll do good because of all of the hype, but after that's over with, it will not do good at all, imo.

lduguay
05-24-11, 03:02 PM
It'll do good because of all of the hype, but after that's over with, it will not do good at all, imo.

I predict "bargain bin" after 4 weeks.

Roliath
05-24-11, 04:05 PM
I wonder how bad this game will get pirated.

GitDat
05-24-11, 04:36 PM
How Can You not see that its coming for real. Videosa re there, Preorders are there. XBL/steam sites are up. Announcments and GOLD status are real. Demo on may 3rd...

Yeah, about as real as May 21st :rolleyes:

Destroy
05-24-11, 05:20 PM
The 2 weapon limit deal still irks the crap out of me but if the game oozes with Duke attitude, that may make up for it.

Bring on the football stadium demo.

MowTin
05-24-11, 06:17 PM
The 2 weapon limit deal still irks the crap out of me but if the game oozes with Duke attitude, that may make up for it.

Bring on the football stadium demo.

I don't remember a weapon limit in the original. Why change things that worked? With a weapon limit you tend to be forced to carry the most useful weapons instead of the cool fun weapons.

Retrolock
05-24-11, 07:00 PM
He's finally free of Maria so that's gold.

Wait, that's arnie

Shamrock
05-24-11, 09:23 PM

You start out with a walking cane as your weapon, and you can upgrade to a walker. Your transportation is a rascal, and to recover health, you take Geritol.

Yeah, about as real as May 21st

Are you saying there is no such thing as May 21st?

GitDat
05-24-11, 09:25 PM
Are you saying there is no such thing as May 21st?

Hurrr

Destroy
05-24-11, 09:44 PM
You start out with a walking cane as your weapon, and you can upgrade to a walker. Your transportation is a rascal, and to recover health, you take Geritol.

lol

HiCZoK4
05-25-11, 02:54 AM
I wonder how bad this game will get pirated.

Proboably very much or... not.
It depends from the perspective view.
Some people are preordering it already and going to buy it no matter how it will be, becouse theyve waited soo long and have enormous nostalgia feeling.

And other people who are not belivers might just pirate it becouse they will be unsure ..."Yeah righ. I will download it becouse it proboably sucks", but againg. If game will be good, some of them might actually postpirating buy it for the sake of duke, or if it will be just good.

Also demo isnt avaible for the public. It will be avaible in a week time for FAC members ONLY.

I myself, Have preordered balls of Steel Limited edition back in march and Cant wait. DN3d was my first game back in 1997. Since then I was waiting all the time. I am not often getting games without seeing reviews and I never preorders a game.

As for now, It looks like Pure fun Duke Nukem game. Gameplay, aliens and babes! After all. All that matters is gameplay and atmosphere right? And I belive it will be awesome. Graphics will proboably be at most good, but thats ok with me.

Demo in a week! HAIL TO THE KING!

Muppet
05-25-11, 03:10 AM
Awesome. Day one buy for me. I loved the original and even Lanned it. That was a blast.

wysiwyg
05-25-11, 06:21 AM
How Can You not see that its coming for real. Videos are there, Preorders are there. XBL/steam sites are up. Announcments and GOLD status are real. Demo on may 3rd...

May? were in may now :headexplode:

So hes finally done peeing in his Urnel?

Urinal ;)

--------------------

also most hyped game ever!! bet it is all fail!! :p