PDA

View Full Version : Grenade launchers in DC

vampireuk
08-12-03, 02:02 PM
How cheap have these made the game feel in some levels? There is now no skills required to holding off the enemy or winning a firefight. Now all you do is click and boom:rolleyes:

Whats worse is these things have NO splash damage, so people run around and blow a enemy up 2 inches away from them and carry in fighting. I hate how people think they have skill when all they do throughout the game is use those:mad:

-=DVS=-
08-12-03, 03:59 PM
Its always like that in games who have no realism :rolleyes: that why i play Raven Shield and not crappy Soldier Of Fortune 2 or other games for that matter ;)

Desert Combat is fun though for its Vehicle playability

CaptNKILL
08-12-03, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by vampireuk
How cheap have these made the game feel in some levels? There is now no skills required to holding off the enemy or winning a firefight. Now all you do is click and boom:rolleyes:

Whats worse is these things have NO splash damage, so people run around and blow a enemy up 2 inches away from them and carry in fighting. I hate how people think they have skill when all they do throughout the game is use those:mad:

Waaa??? No splash damage?

Ive killed myself MULTIPLE times shooting enemies up close with the M203 or AK-GL. The splash isnt huge but if your closer than 10 feet your going to take a lot of damage or even die.

I also feel that they are cheap when used on infantry, but it also makes up for the crappy hit-box\lag glitches that prevent 30 bullets from killing someone.

I think what bugs me MORE about this game, is how I can fire 25 rounds from an M-14 (I think) sniper with my XHairs dead on the guy and never hit him. Then (from about 300 yards away) the same guy hit me with a stinger. And the stinger was about 3 feet over my head. We were both laying down, I was on one of the cranes on the docks map and he was outside the main gates. Yeah, I think theres a bug or two in this game... :rolleyes:

Still one of the best games to play tho :)

Now that ive finished Elite Force 2, I only play DC and DoD... maybe a little CS here and there.... everything else sucks :p