PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Baby Jesus, 8lbs 6 ounces, kill the HACKS!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Eltigre88
07-15-11, 09:08 AM
Why can't everyone just play with there own skillset GOD gave them? BFBC2 is so bad it's almost no fun playing. I go from hacked server to hacked server looking for a clean one. People spawning on top of you. People walking thru walls. People knowing right where you are no matter where u are. Unable to shoot when I aim at certain people, the gun won't shoot. Seriously why don't the hackers play on the non-PB servers and let us enjoy ourselves on the PB ones. :thumbdwn::thumbdwn::thumbdwn:

DiscipleDOC
07-15-11, 09:26 AM
Why not search for servers with pb enabled? That's what I do....

Eltigre88
07-15-11, 10:50 AM
Thats just it, I only play on PB servers and there are still all HAcked up. So if the hackers could just stay on the non-PB servers that would be great.

bob saget
07-15-11, 11:16 AM
Why can't everyone just play with there own skillset GOD gave them? BFBC2 is so bad it's almost no fun playing. I go from hacked server to hacked server looking for a clean one. People spawning on top of you. People walking thru walls. People knowing right where you are no matter where u are. Unable to shoot when I aim at certain people, the gun won't shoot. Seriously why don't the hackers play on the non-PB servers and let us enjoy ourselves on the PB ones. :thumbdwn::thumbdwn::thumbdwn:

WUT? :lol:

I have been playing for over a year (decided to put having a family on hold :bleh:) and i very rarely see hackers.

DiscipleDOC
07-15-11, 11:20 AM
WUT? :lol:

I have been playing for over a year (decided to put having a family on hold :bleh:) and i very rarely see hackers.

Hackers are in this game. They are not as bad as many other games that I have played, but they are there.

[AK]Zip
07-15-11, 11:23 AM
I've played the last 3 days and have not seen any hackers in those 3 days. Clan stacking like a mofo? YES! ZOMG cheaters everywhere? NO!

ViN86
07-15-11, 11:25 AM
Heh this guy has the same avatar problem as Hiczok. :lol:

mailman2
07-15-11, 11:33 AM
The hit boxes, hit detection are so bad in this game you can unload a clip point blank in the head and then get killed with one pistol shot. It's like you are playing again 20 hackers when it's really just server and game lag. I think the whole console control killed this game, cause it's like most console games where you dont even have to have the cursor on the guy to get a kill... unfortunately it still exists on the PC with mouse and keyboard. I get more kills aiming behind a guy then leading him or aiming for the head if they aren't moving. I quit playing when Homefront came out, it provided a more enjoyable mp gaming experience than bf.

bob saget
07-15-11, 12:17 PM
Hackers are in this game. They are not as bad as many other games that I have played, but they are there.

Not saying there aren't any hackers, I am saying they are not a problem.

People are just horrible. Often times, when i get bored, i look for an enemy, and then just dodge around till he hits me. Often times, they unload whole clip OF LMGs without hitting me. This is not COD people. I am playing the same game as you and can kill perfectly fine.
The hit detection issue is with single shot weapons like shotguns and sniper rifles.

Redeemed
07-15-11, 12:26 PM
This thread sums up fairly well why I don't play many MP games. I'm not very competitive, and the competitive nature of the games make them unenjoyable to me. Not only that, living where I do I often have horrible ping- 300+ more often than not. So any chance of having an enjoyable game is almost shot out the window right there.

Besides, the repitition doesn't do much for me. Rush in and kill all bad guys. Capture this point. Blow up that little box with a computer on top. Rinse and repeat. Doesn't really do much for me. I prefer a well done SP over MP. This is likely why I haven't been gaming much lately- not many good SP games anymore, imo. :o

Roadhog
07-15-11, 01:37 PM
The hit boxes, hit detection are so bad in this game you can unload a clip point blank in the head and then get killed with one pistol shot. It's like you are playing again 20 hackers when it's really just server and game lag. I think the whole console control killed this game, cause it's like most console games where you dont even have to have the cursor on the guy to get a kill... unfortunately it still exists on the PC with mouse and keyboard. I get more kills aiming behind a guy then leading him or aiming for the head if they aren't moving. I quit playing when Homefront came out, it provided a more enjoyable mp gaming experience than bf.

I rarely ever have hit detection issues and when I do it us usually my end or a laggy server. In that case I just go to a different one.

bob saget
07-15-11, 01:41 PM
Rush in and kill all bad guys. Capture this point. Blow up that little box with a computer on top. Rinse and repeat.

You forgot the bit where you get to gloat over your domination of another human being in a video game.

lduguay
07-15-11, 02:45 PM

Damn MikeC's pepis to avatar matching perk.

Redeemed
07-15-11, 02:45 PM
Damn MikeC's pepis to avatar matching perk.

:lol:

Eltigre88
07-16-11, 08:32 AM
Thanks for all the input. What about my Avatar? Oh the size. I changed it recently and it went from normal to micro. Kinda sucks!

Retrolock
07-16-11, 11:08 AM
Heh, will ferrel is awesome

bacon12
07-16-11, 11:11 AM

I had it as well Vin. Went to change mine and it was the same result, so I just didn't use one. :headexplode:

Q
07-16-11, 11:47 AM

So you're saying this Hizcok has a size problem?

lIqUID
07-16-11, 12:55 PM
I have seen maybe 7 hackers in BC2 since its release. I have seen a ton of whiners who think anyone that kills them is a hacker though. The op fits this description rather nicely. I mean lord last week some dude told me I was using an aimbot because I was 15-3 at the time, like that's impressive or something.

Maybe you're not as good as you think you are?

bob saget
07-16-11, 01:02 PM
I have seen maybe 7 hackers in BC2 since its release. I have seen a ton of whiners who think anyone that kills them is a hacker though. The op fits this description rather nicely. I mean lord last week some dude told me I was using an aimbot because I was 15-3 at the time, like that's impressive or something.

yep. this.

mailman2
07-16-11, 07:22 PM

I don't see how unloading a clip near point blank into someone's head and not killing them could be justified by anything other than the game or the server. The OP wasn't stating how great he was, maybe you are just wrong.

bob saget
07-16-11, 07:32 PM
you should never "unload a clip" in that game....leave that for call of duty. funny my shots register at point blank range....

mailman2
07-16-11, 07:38 PM
you should never "unload a clip" in that game....leave that for call of duty. funny my shots register at point blank range....

Of course yours do... you wouldn't have the same problem everyone else does with a game. :headexplode: I've literally single shot tapped entire clips and not killed people up close in the head. I think everyone has had this happen with BF BC 2...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&biw=1123&bih=488&q=BF+BC2+hit+detection&oq=BF+BC2+hit+detection&aq=f&aqi=g-sx3&aql=1&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=609l4624l0l4812l20l17l0l0l0l0l297l3531l0.7. 10l17

yup, they have.

bob saget
07-16-11, 07:45 PM
lulz. everyone except for me right?

failure -> go on internet -> complain. works every time.

I am not saying the hit detection is amazing, but if you are failing to kill people at point blank (meaning you are right next to the person) often, the issue is not with the game. There is a reason why my score is something, and other people's score is something else, and on and on and on.... I am not playing some perfect game with perfect hit detection, yes, sometimes it fails, but quite rarely. I play the same game you all are playing, and I am having no problems killing people. Why is that?

mailman2
07-16-11, 07:49 PM
lulz. everyone except for me right?

failure -> go on internet -> complain. works every time.

I am not saying the hit detection is amazing, but if you are failing to kill people at point blank (meaning you are right next to the person) often, the issue is not with the game. There is a reason why my score is something, and other people's score is something else, and on and on and on.... I am not playing some perfect game with perfect hit detection, yes, sometimes it fails, but quite rarely. I play the same game you all are playing, and I am having no problems killing people. Why is that?

I quit playing cause it was just getting annoying tbh. I just hope BF3 doesn't play anything like BF BC2 in MP cause it will be a problem.