PDA

View Full Version : Street Fighter IV in 3d

Rollo
07-31-11, 02:54 PM
Street Fighter IV is the latest "optomised for 3d Vision" game I'm playing, and I'm pleasantly surprised.

Used to love Mortal Kombat and Eternal Champions back in my console days, thought I'd try this out for the 3d.

VERY nice- the 3d breathes new life into the genre, my son and I have been having a blast getting our karate mojo on. There's a lot of depth to the settings, and the fighters appearing solid adds a lot to the immersion.

The game runs flawless in 3d at 1080P on my GTX560Ti SLi rig.

K007
08-01-11, 05:37 AM
-.-

QwRISkyV_B8

Rollo
08-01-11, 06:41 AM
It's tough to say "I had fun with this and didn't expect to" without sounding like a salesman K007.

I haven't played a game like this one in years, and probably wouldn't, but the addition of the 3d made it fun and a "new" experience.

K007
08-01-11, 07:51 AM
2d fighting mechanic game.....with 3d vision promotion -.-!....

with that said, sf4 is a solid fighting game, and the only one on PC....can anyone actually recall the last fighting game on PC? For me it was MK4 lol.....

also why not post this on the super sf4 thread?

i got almost 19 hours clocked on this super sf4 and 49 hours on normal sf4...i just don't see how this game is mean to be for a 3d vision experience....

Logical
08-01-11, 12:46 PM
I get a migraine just thinking about 3D...just sayin...

I can just about cope with a normal length movie 120 mins whilst watching in 3D...games in 3D knock me sick and i get bad headaches after just 10 mins, doesn't matter if its a generic 3D TV, Nintendo 3DS or Nvidia 3D...I just cant game for anymore than 10 mins with 3D. I guess its the amount of concentration and eyestrain i put into a game compared to just chillin watchin a 3d movie....

Rollo
08-01-11, 01:52 PM
2d fighting mechanic game.....with 3d vision promotion -.-!....

with that said, sf4 is a solid fighting game, and the only one on PC....can anyone actually recall the last fighting game on PC? For me it was MK4 lol.....

also why not post this on the super sf4 thread?

i got almost 19 hours clocked on this super sf4 and 49 hours on normal sf4...i just don't see how this game is mean to be for a 3d vision experience....

Didn't see the other thread TBH.

In any case, I just wanted to point out it out to 3d Vision owners because the 3d is very well done and really makes the experience IMO. (and my son's - who will play w/o 3d as often as with it- seems to depend on the game for him more than me)