PDA

View Full Version : Women riding motorcycles...

de><ta
08-01-11, 11:11 AM
h3s19jjEeHE

:D

The pathetic part is I actually watched most of this race last night waiting for the NHRA drag racing to start. It was the worst sporting event I have EVER watched. It was called Women's Enduro X and they only had to go 6 laps and threre were only 7 riders I believe. They could barely finish the 6 laps without killing themselves while the men did 10 laps and had at least 10 riders on track. The winner ended up lapping the field as she appeared to be the only one who could stay on her bike for more than a quarter of a lap and even she had some big downs. I had to text my dirt bike racing buddy who races and watches supercross to make fun of his sport. He even called it an embarasment not fit for TV.

I watched the men's race as well and while they all manged to make it through the downhill and first turn without wrecking, there were a couple guys that went down during the race, but I think the winner did his 10 laps in half the time of the first place women who only did 6 laps. . All kitchen jokes do apply in this situation.

(lee)

Hogrider
08-01-11, 12:05 PM
:lol:

ElL33t
08-01-11, 12:06 PM
and those were the highlights.

All kidding aside, this is a very hard race. Check the men's race out. It looks very demanding on the upper body.
Check out the endo at 1:09 lol

6T-PXiwpN-k

Roadhog
08-01-11, 01:00 PM
lmfao some of that was pretty pathetic... I've rode through worse up some of the trails here.

BigE4u
08-01-11, 02:12 PM
Womens lib at its finest, they try to prove they can do what men can do and fail... HARD. :lol:

FlyVomit
08-02-11, 10:28 AM
What's with the partial slow motion?

Can't US TV sets manage more than 4fps?

nemecb
08-02-11, 11:45 AM
Heh, I watched that live and it was pretty embarrassing. I actually thought the men's races were entertaining, but the women just looked like they were out of their depth. I suppose it appealed to the Nascar crash lovers though.

Vagabond
08-02-11, 02:44 PM
Aren't they embarassed to go live when they can't handle it ?

DiscipleDOC
08-02-11, 02:48 PM
lmfao some of that was pretty pathetic... I've rode through worse up some of the trails here.

Are you comparing yourself to a woman riding a motorcycle? :lol:

bacon12
08-02-11, 02:51 PM
In his defense he does have dainty features..

DiscipleDOC
08-02-11, 02:52 PM
In his defense he does have dainty features..

:lol:

Roadhog
08-02-11, 02:54 PM
Are you comparing yourself to a woman riding a motorcycle? :lol:

Nah, motorcycles don't belong in the kitchen.

DiscipleDOC
08-02-11, 02:57 PM
Nah, motorcycles don't belong in the kitchen.

But the the cycles should be preggo.

munkus
08-02-11, 04:12 PM
But the the cycles should be preggo.

and barefoot...