PDA

View Full Version : Any of you guys gonna get Chaser?

Mike89
08-16-03, 01:47 PM
I played the demo and it wasn't half bad. I already have it pre-ordered, supposed to be released Aug 19.

Not nearly enough games come out for my taste so I always try to grab something to play, I mean I gotta keep getting some use for all the bucks I keep shelling out for high end parts, heh heh.

I also played the Breed demo and gonna get that one too, but it won't be out for a couple more months yet.

digitalwanderer
08-16-03, 01:59 PM
It hasn't come out yet? Sheeeet, I'm just about done playing it and I liked it. I'm kind of a little lost on the last level and it's miffing me, but it's a good game.

A solid first-person shooter with an excellent plot that gets played out well with cut-scenes that integrate very nicely into the game. They actually help increase the immersion level and suck you in deeper to the game.

My only bicth with it would be there's a couple of REALLY stupid-tricky spots to figure out, but aside from that it's just killer.

Hmmm....maybe I'll sit down and finish it tonight. I'm really sort of wondering how it ends.

If you're interested I got a tutorial on how to do binds for it up over at Elite Bastards in the "Guides" section that also has a few performance/visual tips in it. ;)

Mike89
08-16-03, 04:53 PM
Cool, I'll check that out. Yeah on that last level there's a couple spots to go that are hard to see.

It's been released overseas now for a couple of months. I went to the official website forum and people were talking about the whole game and I was going WTF, how are you guys playing a game that's not released yet. There is even a patch already released for it. Maybe by the time the games gets to the US, the patch will already be in it.

SH64
08-22-03, 06:02 PM
Already finished the game 3 weeks ago!
it was cool :)

digitalwanderer
08-22-03, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by SH64
Already finished the game 3 weeks ago!
it was cool :)
Was the ending good? (The story is what has gotten me to stick it out thru a few annoying spots....or it will be I guess. :rolleyes: )

Mike89
08-22-03, 10:55 PM
So when you got the game, did you install the patch that's already out for it? I'm still waiting for mine to come from EB Games. I should probably get it Monday, (though I wish it would have come today so I could be playing this weekend :(

digitalwanderer
08-24-03, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Mike89
So when you got the game, did you install the patch that's already out for it? I'm still waiting for mine to come from EB Games. I should probably get it Monday, (though I wish it would have come today so I could be playing this weekend :(
Yup, the patch and the no-cd patch. :)

fasedww
08-25-03, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Mike89
So when you got the game, did you install the patch that's already out for it? I'm still waiting for mine to come from EB Games. I should probably get it Monday, (though I wish it would have come today so I could be playing this weekend :( Should of got it at Gogamer instead :)