PDA

View Full Version : FireFall was a ton of fun @ PAX!

DansFace
08-29-11, 11:31 AM
Did anyone else check out the booth @ PAX? I really enjoyed the PvP on the game.. It had that easy to pick up hard to master feel to it

Very important for a competitive shooter.

I sadly didn't try the PvE :( If anyone has a beta invite they should send me one ;)

ElL33t
08-29-11, 02:38 PM
So you did get your hands on it. Very cool. I've been watching this develop since last Christmas. It wasn't F2P back then or at least I didn't notice it was. Now I'm not sure. Any way It looks like a lot of fun. I love the art style. I like my video games to look like video games and not complete realism.

DansFace
08-30-11, 12:28 PM
So you did get your hands on it. Very cool. I've been watching this develop since last Christmas. It wasn't F2P back then or at least I didn't notice it was. Now I'm not sure. Any way It looks like a lot of fun. I love the art style. I like my video games to look like video games and not complete realism.

The guys I chatted to about the game said that the items that you can buy with real money will be strictly cosmetic!

They won't really effect gameplay :)

[AK]Zip
08-30-11, 12:35 PM
Tried both PvP and PvE and this game is going to be all sort of epic. Lots of fun!

Roadhog
08-30-11, 01:05 PM
Did anyone else check out the booth @ PAX?

The booth was ****ing huge and nearly all of pax was firefall orientated. lol

But yeah, got to play a bit of it too, was pretty fun.

DansFace
08-30-11, 04:15 PM
The booth was ****ing huge and nearly all of pax was firefall orientated. lol

But yeah, got to play a bit of it too, was pretty fun.

haha I know right ;) It was a sensory overload when I first got there..
Have you gone before?

Roadhog
08-30-11, 04:38 PM
haha I know right ;) It was a sensory overload when I first got there..
Have you gone before?

Yeah, went last year too.

RollinThundr
09-03-11, 11:14 AM
Everything I've seen on this game makes it just look fun. That it's free to play and the microtransactions are purely cosmetic are icing on the cake.