PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind

Kruno
08-17-03, 04:54 AM
How do I get unlimited arrows?

It pisses me off. I have to buy arrows every bloody time I use them up. I use arrows so quick I spend more time buying arrows than playing the game. :(

ADD: I don't want cheats that just add arrows. I want unlimited arrows that I never have to fill up.

Rytr
08-18-03, 11:29 PM
Think that is what you would call a cheat like the old westerns where they never ran out of bullets and six shooters shot all day. :D

marqmajere
08-19-03, 05:21 AM
Alan Quartermain never ran out of bullets either. As for K.I.L.E.R.'s question, I don't think there is an exploit that you can use in the manner you are intending.

Chalnoth
08-19-03, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by K.I.L.E.R
How do I get unlimited arrows?

It pisses me off. I have to buy arrows every bloody time I use them up. I use arrows so quick I spend more time buying arrows than playing the game. :(
You could just reduce the number of arrows that you use. Easiest way to do that (while still *using* the bow as your primary weapon...) would be to buy a more powerful bow, or more powerful arrows. Install the "area effect arrows" official mod from the Morrowind website, and you'll have a vendor that sells both a daedric longbow, and a number of nice arrows.

Kruno
08-21-03, 05:21 PM
CHalnoth, the problem is that I love raining arrows down over a very large distance. :)

I easily use 500 arrows in 30 minutes.

Chalnoth
08-21-03, 05:25 PM
Heh, go spells, then :P

With alchemy, you can get insane amounts of mana potions...

Kruno
08-21-03, 05:31 PM
How do I get unlimited mana then? :)

poursoul
08-21-03, 06:00 PM
Currently masturbating to VampireUK

ROTFLMFAO
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAaaaaah.

HHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Chalnoth
08-21-03, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Kruno
How do I get unlimited mana then? :)
Heh, with high alchemy, you can make potions that give hundreds of mana for practically pennies. They will be stackable, as long as you use the same components and your alchemy skill doesn't increase while making them. They can also be practically weightless (depending on the components...). I recommend getting Conberry and Frost salts. I seem to remember you can get both (at different vendors) in Ald-ruhn, five at a time (so just keep buying 5, exiting the dialog window, then buying again...).

The Baron
08-21-03, 06:43 PM
Am I the only person alive that didn't exploit alchemy like all hell?

Chalnoth
08-21-03, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by The Baron
Am I the only person alive that didn't exploit alchemy like all hell?
Heh, took me a while to actually bother to try. Alchemy can be rather tedious...but once you get it up (and it is easy to get up, usually by purchasing the same components over and over again from two different vendors for a specific beneficial effect...), it can be extremely useful...

Healing and mana recovery potions are the only ones I made much use of, but stat buff potions can be insane with high alchemy.