PDA

View Full Version : FS: Handspring Treo90, 64mb SD Card

ragejg
08-19-03, 06:30 AM
My move into outside sales is gonna be later than sooner, so I really don't need this now...

The treo90 is a Palm OS 4.1 device, with a color screen and a built-in keyboard... It features 16mb of built-in memory, and I'm selling it with a 64mb SD card... This unit DOES NOT use springboard expansion packs, it's all SDIO...

... Oh the things you could do with this thing... a bluetooth card would rock... you can download movie players for it... you can *sort* play mp3's on it... the games selection's not too bad (I wish I got the Liberty Game Boy emulator to work... rrr...)... oh yeah, and there's lots of PRODUCTIVITY software out there too...

btw it IS powerful enough to run doom-caliber 3d action titles... Serious Sam looked great on this...

Unit is in good condition... a few *little* dings, but the screen and flip top is in good shape... I proteced the flip top with tape over the past few months, obviously I'll take that stuff off when I send to the buyer...

$120 shipped gets you the PDA, the hotsync cable, the charger cable, and the software... OH and the 64mb flash card... :)

That is a fair price IMO for a unit in good condition WITH an SD card...

my emails: ragejg @ hotmail dot com, and jgrabski3 @ badgertech dot com ...

My heatware's 13-0-0...

:)

Nephilim
08-19-03, 06:37 PM
oh...so...tempting.....

If you still have it by Sunday Aug. 24 I may buy it from you. Gotta see what the finances are like....

ricercar
08-19-03, 07:03 PM
What kind of phone service does it use? Can I put in a GSM card like the original VisorPhone, or does the Treo90 need to be unlocked for a given cell carrier?

EDIT: Is the Treo90 a phone or just a PDA?

ragejg
08-20-03, 07:54 PM
just a pda...

but a NICE one...

Nephilim
08-25-03, 01:01 PM
YGM and YGPM