PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 5 Keynote: Oct. 4th

six_storm
09-27-11, 11:27 AM
Oct 4th is going to be a wonderful day. Not only do we get Rage but we also get a first look at the iPhone 5. December can't get here fast enough! (When stupid VZW finally lets me upgrade my phone).

http://t.co/0Ife5u9U

Albo
09-27-11, 01:18 PM
I don't know what to doooooo!!!

iPhone 5 or the Samsung Galaxy S2.. THAT IS IF ATT EVER GETS IT.. JESUS. It's like disappeared from ATT..

Edit: comes out October 2. Interdasting!!!

ViN86
09-27-11, 01:24 PM
What are the expected improvements?

Bigger screen, thinner, faster, 4G/4G LTE, no antenna issues...

That's about all I can think of atm. Sounds like a typical new model release. Only Apple is conceited enough to hold a press conference. :lol:

|MaguS|
09-27-11, 01:28 PM
What are the expected improvements?

Bigger screen, thinner, faster, 4G/4G LTE, no antenna issues...

That's about all I can think of atm. Sounds like a typical new model release. Only Apple is conceited enough to hold a press conference. :lol:

Doubt it.

Bearclaw
09-27-11, 02:08 PM
Faster, A5 processor, supposedly two models. Who knows. Well see when they announce it.

|MaguS|
09-27-11, 02:19 PM
I predict an iPhone 4S, basically will be the iPhone 4 with an A5 in it and an 8mp camera... that's it.

Albo
09-27-11, 02:24 PM
I'd love a physical keyboard. One can hope, right?

ViN86
09-27-11, 02:26 PM
Doubt it.

Why do you doubt 4G? No 4G tower at Apple headquarters? lol

|MaguS|
09-27-11, 02:53 PM
Why do you doubt 4G? No 4G tower at Apple headquarters? lol

Not enough coverage for an LTE iPhone as well as LTE currently puts a lot of strain on the battery.

If it is "4G" then it will be HSDPA+ because that's a slight upgrade in hardware/software from 3G on AT&T.

The other reason I state no LTE is because our CEO at CES stated that one wont be launching till next year.

EDIT: Apple also has a habit of doing "refreshes" and than the following year doing a product redesign. It's the same with all their products.

mojoman0
09-27-11, 05:07 PM
i think theyre touting voice command everything like your personal assistant with wolfram alpha etc

Smee
10-04-11, 07:09 PM
lol @ all the old Iphone 4's that are plastered on Ebay today.. Build it Apple, and your Sheeple will come!

Seriously though.. I bet they could release the exact Iphone 4 and just put a sticker of Steve Jobs on the back, and people will line up around the mall to buy it. :captnkill:

ElL33t
10-04-11, 08:08 PM
:lol: the new announcement from Apple. what a crock a sh!t that company is. Let me guess, they added crap to the phone that other os's have been doing for years. Then they say it is new and it will evolve humanity 400 years and even though it really isn't new they will say it is and sue the CRAP out of anyone who has been using the same thing for years.

I can't believe there are so many people that suck at the tit of Apple.

ElL33t
10-04-11, 08:12 PM
I heard the new iPhone will have Origin on it. :rofl

Maverick123w
10-04-11, 10:22 PM
I hope for apples sake that they can get the 5 out in less than a year. This device is pretty much already behind the cutting edge android devices from a hardware perspective.

Logical
10-04-11, 10:33 PM
12 months back i would have been excited about this news...Then i got my HTC DHD, no looking back.