PDA

View Full Version : Driver issues

mrsudz
08-19-03, 05:58 PM
Hi all I am new to this forum, but I am not new to computers. I am actually pretty good with them. I also look forward to assisting other members when I can. Now the question. If there are specific problem or issues with Nvidia Det. Drivers where can I submit the issue? I looked on NVidia's web site and all the support section does is refer to the companies that sell or build the cards with the NV chips.

How do I submit driver feedback to the Detonator driver build team???

Thanks BTW the newer driver are not working correctly with Metal Of Honor Allied Assault in the multiplayer maps. 44.03 are the last ones that work right. I assume that this is for all cards yet I can only speak of the 5900 Ultra as that is what I have.

Thanks

saturnotaku
08-19-03, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by mrsudz
How do I submit driver feedback to the Detonator driver build team???

You can't.

From the NVIDIA support page:

We do not sell any products directly to end users so we do not have a staff dedicated to end-user technical support. If you are having a problem with any NVIDIA-based product, please contact either the PC or board manufacturer of your product.

DSC
08-19-03, 11:14 PM
From Bjorn3d's Nvidia chat:

http://www.************/_preview.php?articleID=313

[02:22] [SwedBear] What is NVIDIAs e-mail adress for reporting bugs? Didn't find one when I needed one badly...
[02:23] [NV_Carrie] support@nvidia.com

jbirney
08-20-03, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by saturnotaku
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We do not sell any products directly to end users so we do not have a staff dedicated to end-user technical support. If you are having a problem with any NVIDIA-based product, please contact either the PC or board manufacturer of your product.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gimmie a break. They write drivers and it has bugs yet they dont support them? I know how the system works and the work arounds but still dont you think thats a little F-ed up?