PDA

View Full Version : Creative Gigaworks t40 ii

lee63
10-13-11, 10:48 AM
I am looking for the covers to these speakers, I just got them yesterday and there is a tear in one of the covers, Creative are refusing to replace the cover and Newegg is saying it physical damage also.

So if you not using the covers I will gladly take them off your hands for what ever $$$ you request. Or if any knows how to replace the cloth I would pay them to do it...I suckth at stuff like that

Thanks in advance.

Bman212121
10-13-11, 12:46 PM
I am looking for the covers to these speakers, I just got them yesterday and there is a tear in one of the covers, Creative are refusing to replace the cover and Newegg is saying it physical damage also.

So if you not using the covers I will gladly take them off your hands for what ever $$$ you request. Or if any knows how to replace the cloth I would pay them to do it...I suckth at stuff like that

Thanks in advance.

Well if it happened during shipping then contact UPS or whomever shipped it...

lee63
10-13-11, 01:33 PM
Well if it happened during shipping then contact UPS or whomever shipped it...I don't think it did, they were very well packed. I think it happened when they stretched the cloth over the speaker frame.

nekrosoft13
10-14-11, 08:11 AM
newegg or creative should replace it

Maverick123w
10-14-11, 09:36 AM
How do the speakers sound? I'd do some serious complaining to creative about that tear.