PDA

View Full Version : co-op game for 8 year old kid

Vanzagar
11-09-11, 07:33 PM
Want to play a fun non violent co-op game with my 8 year old kid, any recommendations?

- No excessive shooting/gore, nothing like counter strike. Wife doesn;t even want him playing Titan's Quest yet...
- We play sports games on xbox so don't need sports titles

Any co-op space fighting type games, or maybe tank fighting, or problem solving or puzzles?

Thanks,

Vanz

MowTin
11-09-11, 09:18 PM
Maybe one of the LEGO games?

rx8U4cS9Fzk

Find more co-op games here http://www.co-optimus.com/

lIqUID
11-09-11, 09:21 PM
I can't really think of anything on pc...if it's on a console I can ask my kids what they have.

I let my 7 and 9 year old daughters play Left 4 Dead 2, lol...my Shelby she gets pissed when she's on a bad team, and either vote kick bad players or leaves calling them scrubs, yup she is definitely my child.

Blade
11-10-11, 03:34 AM
Want to play a fun non violent co-op game with my 8 year old kid, any recommendations?

- No excessive shooting/gore, nothing like counter strike. Wife doesn;t even want him playing Titan's Quest yet...
- We play sports games on xbox so don't need sports titles

Any co-op space fighting type games, or maybe tank fighting, or problem solving or puzzles?

Thanks,

Vanz

World of Tanks, if you are able to hook both rigs into the web, & it's free!

Me & my 7 year old play it, he loves it!

Jon
11-10-11, 07:14 AM
Portal 2 is good in co-op. Or Galactica Online is a free to play space mmo.

Q
11-10-11, 07:45 AM
I echo MowTin. The Lego games are great for family co-op.

Crow_Nest
11-10-11, 09:59 AM
Portal 2 should be great. No blood, no gore, no killing, and its a puzzle game. It'll be good to let a kid play such games to develop their brain cells. (nana2)

munkus
11-10-11, 10:09 AM
I echo MowTin. The Lego games are great for family co-op.

Definitely! My kids loved the Lego Star Wars and Indiana Jones games.

bob saget
11-10-11, 10:49 AM
I think portal my be a bit too much for an 8 year old, and what's the point of buying it for their participation if you have to do everything. That game would be an awesome 10+ age game imo.

johnrobs85
11-16-11, 10:06 AM
Hat’s off. Well done, as we know that “hard work always pays off”, after a long struggle with sincere effort it’s done.

Vanzagar
11-16-11, 11:04 AM
Hat’s off. Well done, as we know that “hard work always pays off”, after a long struggle with sincere effort it’s done.

W... T... F... :retard:

ViN86
11-16-11, 11:46 AM
Buy a PS3 and get Little Big Planet and Little Big Planet 2. All the co-op you will ever need with no violence. It's great fun for adults too.