PDA

View Full Version : Past 2 months = most ive ever spent buying games.

KasuCode
11-15-11, 07:20 PM
The past 2 months have been amazing for great games. Iíve spent more money past two months on games then I usually would in two years+ time.
So many great games, Iíve bought or preordered.

PC:
Battlefield 3
Star wars the old republic (preorder)
Skyrim
Rage
Sonic Generations
Dungeon Defenders
Cities XL 2012
Batman Arkham City
Deus Ex: Human Revolution

PS3:
Uncharted 3
Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Ultimate
Upgraded ps3 hard drive from 40gb to 300gb

Iíve bought a red 3ds and got:
Zelda OOT
Mario Land

Iíve preordered a PSVita 3G (early adopter get it on the 15th instead of the 22nd)

Also preordered Zelda Skyward sword.

Not including pc hardware thatís over $1200 in two months which is allot for me on games. I guess what Iím getting at is this has been the best year of gaming for me. Usually I spent 2k on hardware and have 1-2 games to play that year. This year Iíve spent nothing on hardware (other than new handhelds) and have too much to play.

Albo
11-15-11, 08:46 PM
:lol:
Past 2 months = Least I've ever spent buying video games. Nothing bought, upgraded, or anything.

That is all. Don't want to thread crap, just interesting that I'm in the complete opposite shoes. :lol:

ViN86
11-15-11, 09:23 PM
Yea the past few months have wreaked havoc on my wallet.

|MaguS|
11-15-11, 10:00 PM
I don't even want to think about it. Think I bought every major release (and non major) since this summer. ><

wysiwyg
11-16-11, 08:14 AM
Skyrim, BF3, And soon Batman arkham city and Assassins creed revelations when they are out

though i have not touched BF3 since i got skyrim

Bah!
11-16-11, 09:19 AM
Yea the past few months have wreaked havoc on my wallet.

Tell me about it.

This has been easily the best year for gaming since probably 1998-99. It's funny to think about the years where I was looking for something worth playing and this year there are too many games like that.

...and it's not over yet!

ViN86
11-16-11, 10:01 AM
Tell me about it.

This has been easily the best year for gaming since probably 1998-99. It's funny to think about the years where I was looking for something worth playing and this year there are too many games like that.

...and it's not over yet!

I know, I still have like 4 games on my list. :(

frenchy2k1
11-16-11, 05:56 PM
Or you could be reasonnable, stay put on skyrim and grab most of those for 50%+ OFF in the steam xmas sales ;)

I've been enjoying plenty of nice games, but most I got on the cheap. Indie bundles have been a priority. Got Skyrim as a gift and it should tie me up for a while. When I get bored, the modding community should be ready.

mojoman0
11-16-11, 08:01 PM
Or you could be reasonnable, stay put on skyrim and grab most of those for 50%+ OFF in the steam xmas sales ;)

I've been enjoying plenty of nice games, but most I got on the cheap. Indie bundles have been a priority. Got Skyrim as a gift and it should tie me up for a while. When I get bored, the modding community should be ready.

thats what I'm doing. Gonna build next march/april so hopefully get most things cheap and I'll have a HUGE queue going

six_storm
11-16-11, 08:30 PM
Good thing about buying an XBOX, I was able to borrow games from friends. However, I bought Rage last month, COD:MW3 this month, and Gears 3 tonight (for $3, I rule).

ryoohki
11-17-11, 11:27 AM
Bought a lot too, Dead Island, BF3, The Run (i know....), Skyrim, Saint's Row 3 and i'll order Revelation (Assasin's creed) and Batman too later in the year..