PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Revelations

bob saget
11-30-11, 01:54 AM
Screenshots? Thoughts? Pancakes? I really liked AC2, and Brotherhood was good too. Considering picking this one up within a couple weeks.

K007
11-30-11, 02:08 AM
its out?....bet it will have issues right off the box...and i bet..people who pirate it are the ones that wont be having problems lol

http://sayforward.com/sites/default/files/ext_image/5189_944d.gif?1268159719

http://okubax.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/rGN4K.gif

Hogrider
11-30-11, 07:02 AM
:lol:

mailman2
11-30-11, 09:59 AM
its out?....bet it will have issues right off the box...and i bet..people who pirate it are the ones that wont be having problems lol

So UBIsoft delayed the game due to piracy... but the game leaked, working condition last week. Asshats lost sales now BECAUSE they delayed the game. I mean how much more stupid do you want to look UBIsoft???

Anyways, I picked up a copy and am installing it now... dunno if I can pull away from BF3 right now to check it out though...

ryoohki
11-30-11, 10:48 AM
No issue so far, run at locked 60fps in 1080p, use SLI, with Vsync use about 75% of my SLI with everything maxed out and 8xMSAA. Look about the same at AC : Brotherhood... Compatible out of the box with the Wireless Xbox 360 controller, witch AC2 and Brotherhood were not (had to use a DLL hack to make it compatible for some reason).

Personnally i'am a big fan of AC, played all of them on PC and i'am not getting a console to play those on it, too much 1080p gaming on PC for that..

It does look dated compared to BF3, Skyrim (boosted to the max and with SSAO) etc..

Bought it on Direct2Drive for 42$ (preorder special), there's a 78meg patch when you first run it..

bob saget
11-30-11, 10:54 AM
Please post screenshots if you can :D

ryoohki
11-30-11, 11:01 AM
Please post screenshots if you can :D

I will.. after *COUGHT* job *Cought*.. LOL!!! (nana2)

Crow_Nest
12-02-11, 07:20 AM
Just installed the game, updating patch now. Its a mighty huge one!!!

Peoples-Agent
12-02-11, 10:11 AM
Game looks good, plays great and as for the game content itself... solid.

Very good port and tinkering options in the menu for 3D Vision users to compliment the fixes in the latest beta drivers.

The graphics have been tweaked a bit since Brotherhood, better textures and much better character textures.

Crow_Nest
12-02-11, 10:21 AM
Played till the part after i finished all the hook blade training. Not really a good first impression for an AC game, was rather disappointing. Textures are a step up, ezio's robes and armor are of much higher resolution than ever before and the character's faces have a more natural look to it. The audio during combat seems to be a lot softer than before, i dont know why they have to do that...

K007
12-02-11, 07:05 PM
i still ahve to finish ac2...i got bored with it really fast...near the middle of the game..

nekrosoft13
12-03-11, 01:12 PM
i still ahve to finish ac2...i got bored with it really fast...near the middle of the game..

same, then i bought the 3rd, haven't even played a single minute, i'm done with the series. same over and over again