PDA

View Full Version : Get in the game (winter style)

bob saget
12-07-11, 09:05 PM
Anyone ever do this: whenever you are playing any kind of game that is based in a cold environment, you put on several layers and a jacket, shut off the heating, and open up the window wide when it is 0C outside.

mojoman0
12-07-11, 09:16 PM
LOL

Redeemed
12-07-11, 09:34 PM
Um... no. :lol:

bob saget
12-08-11, 12:43 AM
i do that always. i don't have a heater lol

Yea but in Riyadh it is what, 25C outside at night? :lol:

I am surprised people don't do this more often though. I can't be that much of a freak...

Redeemed
12-08-11, 01:24 AM
Yea but in Riyadh it is what, 25C outside at night? :lol:

I am surprised people don't do this more often though. I can't be that much of a freak...

No, you are that much of a freak.

Freak. :p

Bman212121
12-08-11, 10:11 AM
No, you are that much of a freak.

Freak. :p

+1

/ThreaDD

The only time I've opened the window was trying to overclock a pc. :p

DiscipleDOC
12-08-11, 10:49 AM
+1

/ThreaDD

The only time I've opened the window was trying to overclock a pc. :p

:rofl

ViN86
12-08-11, 11:04 AM
Anyone ever do this: whenever you are playing any kind of game that is based in a cold environment, you put on several layers and a jacket, shut off the heating, and open up the window wide when it is 0C outside.

You flood your room when you're in a water-like environment too? What about when you're in the desert, do you use a heat lamp to simulate the Sun? I don't even want to know what you do when your character goes into a strip club...

bob saget
12-08-11, 03:36 PM
You flood your room when you're in a water-like environment too? What about when you're in the desert, do you use a heat lamp to simulate the Sun? I don't even want to know what you do when your character goes into a strip club...

i should've mentioned i like a LOT of fresh air circulating in the room, i can't stand when it is muggy or stuffy feeling (and this usually makes it chillier than most people prefer). One day, i think last winter, when it was really chilly, i just put on a jacket on kept the window open, and then then the Nelson Bay map started in Bad Company 2 (the snow one), my mind went Bingo!

Redeemed
12-08-11, 04:44 PM
i should've mentioned i like a LOT of fresh air circulating in the room, i can't stand when it is muggy or stuffy feeling (and this usually makes it chillier than most people prefer). One day, i think last winter, when it was really chilly, i just put on a jacket on kept the window open, and then then the Nelson Bay map started in Bad Company 2 (the snow one), my mind went Bingo!

:lol: You crazy lil' commie!

wysiwyg
12-09-11, 09:04 AM
the snow and blizzard areas of Skyrim make me feel cold

crainger
12-11-11, 05:57 PM
I did playing Skyrim. We're having a cold summer here. I opened the window and put my jean hoddie on and it was kinda fun. Next time I play Doom I'm going to Mars.

bob saget
12-11-11, 06:39 PM
I did playing Skyrim. We're having a cold summer here. I opened the window and put my jean hoddie on and it was kinda fun. Next time I play Doom I'm going to Mars.

careful, that ended up bad for some people, and they had to start a reactor.

crainger
12-11-11, 11:56 PM
I saw a documentary about that. Presented by the ex-governor of California I believe.