View Full Version : Vet caught vandalizing car

bob saget
12-07-11, 11:55 PM
******NSFW because of swearing. *********

CRdLd-T5rp0&feature=player_embedded

http://vimeo.com/33316550

Redeemed
12-08-11, 01:36 AM
I'd say the prick car owner over reacted by beating the guy. Then again, in the heat of the moment I may do the same thing when that pissed off and that much adrenaline running through my system. Doesn't make it right though. I'd definitely press charges. Not to an extreme but I'd want my car exactly like it was before he vandalised it and not a dime more. Him spending some time behind bars would take care of the rest I'd feel he'd have coming for him.

Especially threatening his life- nobody's posessions are worth a life. Gonna' be honest, if I were nearby and saw him trying to kill the guy I guarantee I'd rush to the guy's defense. What he did was wrong, but not worth being killed. What's even more sad is they guy was boasting how he beat the dude- yet the dude is old enough to be his father it looked like. Wow- some real tough guy there. :lol:

Ninja Prime
12-08-11, 02:38 AM
Rice rocket whiner boy wins fight, first time its ever happened, news at 11.

Seriously though, I'm not sure which one is the bigger douche here, but I'm leaning towards the punk ass kid making the video. Not to defend the douche that sprayed the other douches car, but, you already beat the guy up, who is probably close to 50, then you have to get your little iphone out and make a little video stroking your own ego, yelling and swearing and threatening to kill him over your little ricer car, when the guy is saying he was wrong the whole time, and he'll pay for it, ect. Total. Douche. Also, I like how the title says "racists hate crime..." which I don't see any indication of, meanwhile the douche kid is yelling fa-ggot every 3 words, hypocracy much?

vampireuk
01-03-12, 01:11 PM
I'm sure his angry shouting friends had nothing to do with the assault either.

snowmanwithahat
01-09-12, 11:21 PM
I'd say the prick car owner over reacted by beating the guy. Then again, in the heat of the moment I may do the same thing when that pissed off and that much adrenaline running through my system. Doesn't make it right though. I'd definitely press charges. Not to an extreme but I'd want my car exactly like it was before he vandalised it and not a dime more. Him spending some time behind bars would take care of the rest I'd feel he'd have coming for him.

Especially threatening his life- nobody's posessions are worth a life. Gonna' be honest, if I were nearby and saw him trying to kill the guy I guarantee I'd rush to the guy's defense. What he did was wrong, but not worth being killed. What's even more sad is they guy was boasting how he beat the dude- yet the dude is old enough to be his father it looked like. Wow- some real tough guy there. :lol:

I'd say whoever started it deserved getting his ass kicked or his car spray painted... seriously, if you can't be mature and settle disputes like someone who's slightly more mature than a grade-school student then yeh, he deserves exactly what he got.

Starscream
01-09-12, 11:52 PM
Every person seen/heard in this video is a dumbass.

ZS1J3VrxnM0

FlyVomit
01-19-12, 07:28 AM
Young guy beats up old man - then makes video of how tough he is - what an arsewipe

Maverick123w
01-19-12, 08:51 AM
Call the police and get it handled that way. No need to mess up the guy, hell with the way this countries law system goes, I wouldn't be surprised if the kid ends up having to pay to fix up the old man.

ElL33t
01-23-12, 01:55 PM
This is one where all of them are losers.

Redeemed
01-23-12, 02:06 PM
This is one where all of them are losers.

How do you know they're all on drugs?

:bleh:

ElL33t
01-23-12, 03:20 PM
How do you know they're all on drugs?

:bleh:

How do you know they are not? I just assume anytime something stupid was done, drugs were involved.

Redeemed
01-23-12, 03:23 PM
How do you know they are not? I just assume anytime something stupid was done, drugs were involved.

I was gonna' use this to make another jab at you, but I can only pick on a guy for so long. Then I start feeling bad. It's kinda' like picking on the retarded kid at school. :p :o :lol:

ElL33t
01-23-12, 04:04 PM
I was gonna' use this to make another jab at you, but I can only pick on a guy for so long. Then I start feeling bad. It's kinda' like picking on the retarded kid at school. :p :o :lol:

Why do you hang around retarded kids at a school? :bleh:

Redeemed
01-23-12, 04:12 PM
Why do you hang around retarded kids at a school? :bleh:

I feel obliged to help the less fortunate any reasonable way that I can. It's the Christian thing to do.

:p :D

Rakeesh
01-23-12, 06:05 PM
Hate crime? What the hell even happened to start it?

bob saget
01-23-12, 06:08 PM
Hate crime? What the hell even happened to start it?

As far as I know, Vet decided to vandalize car because Mitsu made engines for the Japanese war machine. What was written is the anniversary for Pearl Harbor attack. I think that is what happened.

Rakeesh
01-24-12, 02:17 AM
As far as I know, Vet decided to vandalize car because Mitsu made engines for the Japanese war machine. What was written is the anniversary for Pearl Harbor attack. I think that is what happened.

Bit of a stretch to call it a hate crime.

In any case, most of the time you can successfully remove spray paint without needing to re-finish the car.

vampireuk
01-24-12, 02:42 AM
Ask some of the old boys involved in fighting Japan during WWII what should have happened to Japan and you will get a slightly more stern response than spray painting cars.

bob saget
01-24-12, 02:47 AM
Bit of a stretch to call it a hate crime.

In any case, most of the time you can successfully remove spray paint without needing to re-finish the car.

Don't think I did call it that. Seems it was racially motivated... Since the older guy was at fault "first", the younger guy should have handled it the responsible way, but he didn't.

snowmanwithahat
01-24-12, 04:44 PM
Don't think I did call it that. Seems it was racially motivated... Since the older guy was at fault "first", the younger guy should have handled it the responsible way, but he didn't.

Yeh but the whole point of a hate crime is that it's motivated out of hate and done to arouse hate... He got exactly what he was asking for by spray painting a car like that. I don't care if it is Japanese made, that's a poor excuse for wrecking someone's ****.

Rakeesh
01-24-12, 06:06 PM
Don't think I did call it that.

Wasn't trying to imply it.

bob saget
01-24-12, 06:22 PM
Yeh but the whole point of a hate crime is that it's motivated out of hate and done to arouse hate... He got exactly what he was asking for by spray painting a car like that. I don't care if it is Japanese made, that's a poor excuse for wrecking someone's ****.

No I totally agree. There's no excuse for purposefully destroying someone's property.