PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: The Old Republic

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Bah!
12-13-11, 12:37 PM
Can't believe there isn't a release thread on this game yet. I've been playing all morning and it's amazing.

Anyone else playing or soon to be playing?

hirantha
12-13-11, 01:30 PM
You got in? Gratz!

I pre-ordred mine early december, so i won't be that lucky getting in early. :(

Maverick123w
12-13-11, 01:51 PM
I just hit 12 loving it

hirantha
12-13-11, 01:55 PM
I just hit 12 loving it

Bastard!! :mad: and i'm here twiddling my thumbs waiting for the email.

ElL33t
12-14-11, 02:17 AM
The staggered access times is brilliant. It doesn't flood everyone into the same zone and crash the servers.

The game is damn solid. Just some graphical bugs in my head every once in a while. I played the Republic side in the betas and am on the Empire side with my guild now. The dark side is SOOOO much better. Frigging love it.

Level 11 bounty hunter.

Bah!
12-14-11, 03:05 AM
The staggered access times is brilliant. It doesn't flood everyone into the same zone and crash the servers.

The game is damn solid. Just some graphical bugs in my head every once in a while. I played the Republic side in the betas and am on the Empire side with my guild now. The dark side is SOOOO much better. Frigging love it.

Level 11 bounty hunter.

I made the mistake of playing the BH in beta. I love the way this game is all story based, and voiced over, but playing through the same quests again with the same class is boring. Luckily I only made it to level 10 in beta so I should be through all the stuff I already know soon. I've been playing a couple other classes as well and loving every minute of it.

Ghosthunter
12-14-11, 09:03 AM
i am still waiting for my email, but did not preorder until I think Nov 8th, so might not be until the weekend.

I am doing bounty hunter as well

ElL33t
12-14-11, 09:13 AM
I made the mistake of playing the BH in beta. I love the way this game is all story based, and voiced over, but playing through the same quests again with the same class is boring. Luckily I only made it to level 10 in beta so I should be through all the stuff I already know soon. I've been playing a couple other classes as well and loving every minute of it.

I did the same but stopped after i knew it was the class i wanted. That's why I played the Republic side, though playing the republic side can kill the game for you. It is so blah compared to the empire.

Yaboze
12-14-11, 09:39 AM
What servers are you guys on?

StoNer
12-14-11, 01:21 PM
I just got into the early access this morning.

I'm currently playing on Port Nowhere - East Coast PVP server.

I hope AMD fixes some of these graphical glitches quickly now that the game is releasing.

Anyone on nVidia cards seeing any kind of artifacting like this? I had a few friends test it during beta and they all had it, but they're on Radeons like myself.

It only happens in certain spots, and usually originates from the neon lights that are sometimes present in the game.

http://i.imgur.com/pQWrh.jpg

hirantha
12-14-11, 02:44 PM
I just got into the early access this morning.

I'm currently playing on Port Nowhere - East Coast PVP server.

I hope AMD fixes some of these graphical glitches quickly now that the game is releasing.

Anyone on nVidia cards seeing any kind of artifacting like this? I had a few friends test it during beta and they all had it, but they're on Radeons like myself.

It only happens in certain spots, and usually originates from the neon lights that are sometimes present in the game.

When did you pre-order to get the access today?

StoNer
12-14-11, 03:32 PM
When did you pre-order to get the access today?

August 10th

I heard they made it into September for early access invites today.

Bah!
12-14-11, 05:55 PM
I did the same but stopped after i knew it was the class i wanted. That's why I played the Republic side, though playing the republic side can kill the game for you. It is so blah compared to the empire.

Haven't tried the Republic yet, but I played my BH to 12 and then played an Inquisitor to 12 and I'm really liking the Inq.

Currently on Ebon Hawk, but also made characters on Anchorhead.

Nope. The only issues I ever saw were some texture issues from beta and those were fixed in the release version.

Maverick123w
12-14-11, 09:07 PM

anchorhead

Maverick123w
12-15-11, 12:21 AM
Anyone on republic anchorhead looking for a casual guild hit me up name in game is maverick

bob saget
12-15-11, 01:37 AM
2szTEHgqZXY&feature=relmfu

:rofl

StoNer
12-15-11, 02:10 AM

OMFG LOL!!! Poor bastard!

bob saget
12-15-11, 02:46 AM
OMFG LOL!!! Poor bastard!

he's just acting as a character he created. he's got some really hilarious stuff on his channel.

hirantha
12-15-11, 06:48 AM

hahaha he even cries like Star wars theme.. very funny! :D

ElL33t
12-15-11, 10:59 AM
anchorhead

I can take you as far as Anchorhead...

Yaboze
12-15-11, 02:10 PM
I got my email, I'll be in tonight.... :)

hirantha
12-15-11, 03:10 PM
I got my email too, I'm going to Server 'Jedi Covenant'

ElL33t
12-15-11, 03:50 PM
That was funny as hell. Lost it when he did Jabba.

Ghosthunter
12-15-11, 10:36 PM
I got email earlier and was playing tonight only got to level 5 but having a lot of fun.

Anyway to enable AA? I thought they were going to have that in release?

MUYA
12-15-11, 11:21 PM
any screenshots?

I cant even buy the damn thing being in Hong Kong (origin website)....dunno if Bioware will officially make it available here i