PDA

View Full Version : Should i buy video card form gameve.com or googlegear.com for higher price......

BMPTank
08-27-03, 06:55 AM
i saw a cool card a e-Vga GeForce FX 5900 on gameve.com for 250 and one on googlegear.com for 280, my first one was bought at newegg, but now they r expensive. so which one is better to buy from??????????

saturnotaku
08-27-03, 07:18 AM
Considering that neither company ships internationally I'd say you're outta luck with both.

GlowStick
08-27-03, 01:45 PM
Ive herd storys where people are not satisifed with the support gameve gives, but i cant confrim that because ive allways stayed away. However, i have bought from googlegear.

LordSpawn
08-27-03, 02:49 PM
I bought a MSI GeForce FX 5900 Ultra from googlegear.com. Good fast shipping. The 5900 had flickering so ill let you know how they do with RMA's.

ntxawg
08-27-03, 03:50 PM
no not gameve stay away...NOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo
lol i had the worst problem with them

fake inventory on website, delays after delays etc claiming they had the product but didnt, bunch of bs etc and so on said they were gonna fix the inventory quote on website cuz it was an error, they lied i checked the next day it said the they still had them in stock bunch of b/s lying sob etc. :-D

was ordering a mb that no other place seem to have in stock yet, they claimed they did, so i order and what do you know it doesnt arrive, etc called them up said they had errors of it comming in on time, went to the comp show that weekend what do you konw they have the mb there already but didnt get it cuz i was afraid game ve shipped it already, but then monday came and guess what they didnt ship it out yet. got so tired of it i just canceled it. took over 2 weeks of waiting i just called them up canceled that thing and finally got it from newegg which did have it in stock 3 days after i ordered from gameve, if i had waited i'd had gotten it sooner then what gameve was doing.

lol i think i was one of the first to put them up on the resellerratings website :D they must hate me lol

LiquidX
08-27-03, 04:41 PM
I have done a order with googlegear.com for some rdram-ram. They ended up sending me the wrong type. Anyway I had to call them to do a RMA and it took days to get through and when I did it was hell. They had me send it back to them pre-paid and then had the nerve to refuse the package and not reemburse me. I almost ended sacrafices the $140 it cost me to spear myself a stroke I was so mad. Lucky I got my credit.

RAY16
08-27-03, 06:02 PM
I ordered my burner from googlegear and everything went fine, no problems at all.

Steppy
08-27-03, 06:37 PM
I ordered my 9700NP from gameve when they had it for 191 bucks(cheaper by like 30 bucks than anywhere else). Got it in 3 days and had no problems.