PDA

View Full Version : about the ecs cards and geforce fxs... ( compatability)

[noob]plonker
09-04-03, 03:55 PM
hi guys i saw this was a nvidia comunety so i thaught you guys might be abel to help seeing as ecs's customer support ofice is a usless aunswer phone and the e-mail system is also automatic... ennyway here is my problem :

i have a ecs P4VXASD2 and i reasontly baught a geforce fx 5200 for my box (replacing that **** mx 440) stuc it in and it dint work ...
- ok fine maby that brand is **** and they effed up ( F*#%ed ) it was a daitona so i baught a msi one ... but still it dont work ( pc dont eaven boot , dont see nothin ) so do enny of you know if there is a driver or a bios update i have to use to make this f(_)( |<ing thing work properly..

if all els fails i'll buy a Asus P4S800 at 87 but it would be nice to save me change...

Dazz
09-04-03, 07:05 PM
I've been looking and there seems to be a fair few problem with it and the Geforce FX cards. can't really help you however :o I havn't came across a fix yet.

[noob]plonker
09-05-03, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by Dazz
I've been looking and there seems to be a fair few problem with it and the Geforce FX cards. can't really help you however :o I havn't came across a fix yet.
thanks for looking into it ennyway i got a e-mail form the support from ecs ( finaly after 66 spam mails)
apparently they are working on it ...

Dear Valued Customer:

You have contacted the ECSUSA Technical Support Department. Your assigned case number is on the subject line of this email.

Your request has been sent to the engineers for an email response. Each case is answered on a first come, first served basis. Please allow some time for the engineers to work on your case. If you do not receive an email reply within 2 days after you get a case number, you may call 510-226-7333 option 4, and leave your name, case number, and phone number in our support voicemail. ECS support personnel will follow up the case status and contact you as soon as possible.

We sell our products through distributors who sell to resellers and stores. If you consider this an urgent matter, your vendor should be familiar with your system configuration and be able to solve your problem more efficiently than ECSUSA. We are not responsible for time frames that may extend beyond the warranty expiration date.

This department cannot help you with RMA requests. For RMA services, please contact your vendor or call 510 226-7333 option 5 to leave a message for RMA warranty services. You MUST leave a message in order for someone to return your call. To learn more about the RMA terms and conditions, please refer to this link: www.ecsusa.com/rma/directcustomers.cfm

Thank you for using ECS products,
ECSUSA Technical Support Department