PDA

View Full Version : FS: One or two EVGA GTX 580 SC

Vash63
03-11-12, 02:41 PM
I have two EVGA GTX 580 SC's that I'm considering getting rid of. They're a bit overkill for my monitor and I'll just have something cheaper until later in the year. They're both in perfect condition and have been working great in SLI for 6 months now. I have the original box and packaging for both, and I'm thinking $400 for one or $700 for two. Can provide pictures if interested, they've never been OC'd past EVGA's factory OC and are clean and cool.

I live in AZ if anyone locally would want to meet up, otherwise buyer pays shipping.

ViN86
03-11-12, 10:38 PM
8. Any person selling on the For Sale forum must have at least 6 months membership with nVnews AND a post count of no less than 500, if you want to sell and do not meet these requirements you must register your full name, address and phone number, which will be followed up with a phone call to verify who you are. Please register with MikeC.

You registered with MikeC?

Vash63
03-12-12, 02:59 AM
You registered with MikeC?

Ah, no. I skimmed that thread and saw the 6 months thing but not the post count. Will do so, guess I'll lock this for now.

Edit: Okay, I'm verified now. Thanks for the head's up. Anyway, they're still for sale if anyone's interested.

snowmanwithahat
03-12-12, 03:29 PM
1.5 or 3gb?

Vash63
03-12-12, 06:10 PM
1.5 or 3gb?

They're the 1.5GB super clocked version. they're registered on evga's site so I could handle warranty issues down the road since they have lifetime warranty with registration.

snowmanwithahat
03-19-12, 11:28 AM
They're the 1.5GB super clocked version. they're registered on evga's site so I could handle warranty issues down the road since they have lifetime warranty with registration.

Sorry, count me out. I'm looking for the 3gb ones only... Need something with a bigger frame buffer for stuff like BF3 and Skyrim on a 30"

Good luck with the sale