View Full Version : GTX 680 -which one to get?

Pages : 1 [2]

04-06-12, 06:03 PM
I am waiting for EVGA 680gtxs to arrive in the country, they are in short supply ATM and all allocations appear to be all snapped up in NA. So could be a few weeks off. Its a hard one for me because my 2 580s outperform 1 680 so for it be worthwhile i would need to get two. I think I will sell my 580s and put that cash towards the two 680s.

04-06-12, 08:36 PM
Ups says mine should arrive monday! 1440p glory awaits me!

04-06-12, 10:09 PM
Mine just came today! Sadly I had to RMA my motherboard :(

04-10-12, 06:43 PM
I am now undecided on replacing my GTX580s for 2 GTX680s, after cards arrived in the country they are retailing for $999.00!! which is more than I was expecting. In the US they are around the $500USD mark which is around $613NZD so I was expecting cards to be around the mid $800 retail after tax/markups etc Also reading heaps of comments here how the GK110 is coming out at the end of the year. What would you guys do?
The main reason for upgrading is for getting the extra perfomance for 3D vision.
Not sure if I should hold onto my GTX580s and wait until for the GK110s?

04-10-12, 08:54 PM
penny, I'd keep the 580's for now.

Anyways, I got mine installed today along with my korean 27" monitor. Both are operating flawlessly. Skyrim modded and maxed out @ 1440p is breathtaking.