PDA

View Full Version : DON"T Like "STEAM" VOTE it OUT

-=DVS=-
09-10-03, 01:48 PM
If you like or Dislike steam for HalfLife 2 or other games VOTE :)

http://zerogreat.wz.cz/vote.htm

P.S i know i don't like it

Gargr
09-10-03, 03:09 PM
**** steam

Edge
09-10-03, 03:25 PM
I agree, I don't like the idea of Steam at all. I'll still buy HL2 though, we'll see how it works.

But here's my advice: Buy the game regaurdless of Steam, and if it gives you any trouble or you don't like it, return it to Sierra. They have a 30 day return policy, and you can give back the game for ANY reason. So just tell them that you really didn't like Steam, and not only will you get your money back, but you'll make it very clear that you're opposed to the Steam system.

stncttr908
09-10-03, 06:24 PM
If there is another poll on the internet worded as poorly as this one, I've yet to see it. :rolleyes:

Greg
09-10-03, 10:03 PM
I think I need a one pragraph accurate description of what steam means to me. If it means < cost for game and > profit direct to developer, then I like it. If it means rent software and pay for patches, and use much bandwidth, and act like microsoft, then perhaps not.

joltcola
09-11-03, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by stncttr908
If there is another poll on the internet worded as poorly as this one, I've yet to see it. :rolleyes:

:rofl:

Maybe a little more information on what Steam is, and you might get a few more responces on this one. I know what it is, but i'm betting many don't. People only play games on occation, won't know what it is. Also, people who play single player games won't know what it is either. At least, people that I know, don't know what it is.

I'm not too keen on the idea of steam btw.

-- jolt

nVidi0t
09-11-03, 06:24 AM
STEAM is a retarded system. GG to the idiots who actually think limiting features in a peice of software WE BOUGHT was a good idea.

vampireuk
09-11-03, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by stncttr908

I think I just voted for Jerry Springer:eek:

mrsabidji
09-12-03, 08:04 AM
just spoted this on warp2search :
http://www.warp2search.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=14379
and I didn't really like what I've read...

mrsabidji

ReDeeMeR
09-12-03, 11:53 PM
Steam will kill HL2 and CS2 popularity.

sxotty
09-13-03, 08:57 AM
Btw I voted.

What Gabe Newell doesn't seem to get through his pudgy head is people liked half life b/c it had extremely low system specs, and most people in the world had pirated copies to play CS. If he forces them to do this there will not be like 70,000 people playing it it will be at most 1/9 of the people which is still substantial btw.

Headbust
09-13-03, 09:16 AM
umm...they arleady said it wasnt required this week, feel free to sign the petition though for something that has been done already