PDA

View Full Version : Typical NVnews Forum thread.

Pages : [1] 2

Slappi
09-11-03, 09:01 PM
digitalwanderer : Wow nVidia really screwed up AGAIN, they sure suck!

Hellbinder : Yah I know and get this John Carmack says nVidia has the fastest card for Doom III. WTF!!!!!! What does he know!! I hellbinder, master of all things knowledgable know that is BS cause it uses a arb13 path optimized for the NV30-40 cards and the ATI ruleZ. Sheesh wtf does ID software think they are the makers of Doom III...Sheesh!

digitalwanderer : No No Hellbinder you are right. Did I tell you that nVidia sucks?

Hellbinder : No not yet. I mean WTF is going on HERE!!!!!

bkswaney : :eek:

digitalwanderer : nVidia sure sucks. SUCKS BAD!! NO I AM NOT ON MEDS!

Hellbinder : I just want to say sorry to everyone for something but I am not sure what.

digitalwanderer : nVidia

vampireuk : You are all FIBBLED!!!!!

digitalwanderer : SUCKS

Solomon : Let's not be too harsh on nVidia until we <subliminal message>nVidia sucks, ATI rules, don't buy nVidia cards</subliminal message> find out everything about what's going on here.

Regards,
D. Solomon Jr.
*********.com

digitalwanderer : BAD!!!!

bkswaney : :fu: :banghead:

digitalwanderer : For the record I am not an ATI fanboi, I don't know why people think I am... I really hope nVidia gets their act together. *snicker* ;)

Uttar : My sources just informed me that digitalwanderer doesn't like nVidia.

StealthHawk : One more outburst and I am closing this thread.

bkswaney : :beer2: :fu: :banghead: :rant: :screwy: :baaa::

digitalwanderer : Hehe nVidia sucks hard.

StealthHawk : That's it closed.

Hellbinder
09-11-03, 09:42 PM
This is a complete Slander of what gets posted here, How it gets posted here, why it gets posted here.

I do not think this correctly represents me specifically and i personally RESENT this post made by you. Perhaps you should go back through it all again and think about it a little bit more.

Kev1
09-11-03, 09:44 PM
I thought it was pretty funny :)

Zenikase
09-11-03, 09:46 PM
Blah blah blah...yadda yadda yadda.

ChrisW
09-11-03, 09:49 PM
Although it is a bit exagerated, I can see how you could come to that conclusion. There is a definate pattern to a lot of these threads.

Slappi
09-11-03, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Hellbinder
This is a complete Slander of what gets posted here, How it gets posted here, why it gets posted here.

I do not think this correctly represents me specifically and i personally RESENT this post made by you. Perhaps you should go back through it all again and think about it a little bit more.

O come on Hell.... I was just having fun. I wasn't trying to insult anyone.

digitalwanderer
09-11-03, 09:55 PM
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

ROFLMFAO~~~~~

Oh my gods was that funny!!! I was laughing me arse off!!

It wasn't very nice or flattering, but it was truly hilarious! :lol:

Phyre
09-11-03, 09:55 PM
Word.

Phyre

Edge
09-11-03, 09:57 PM
As funny as that is, it also is rooted in truth. Of course, heavilly exadurated, but also somewhat truthful. Though you left out me and my neutral ground statements :D

Edge
09-11-03, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by digitalwanderer
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

ROFLMFAO~~~~~

Oh my gods was that funny!!! I was laughing me arse off!!

It wasn't very nice or flattering, but it was truly hilarious! :lol:

hehe, at least you have a sense of humor ^_^

aapo
09-11-03, 10:00 PM
I just wonder how it's technically possible to pack the whole thread into just one post. Are there some kind of illegal optimizations, perhaps?

And you forgot me from your thread! :fu:

saturnotaku
09-11-03, 10:02 PM
OK, at first I thought this was stupid...but I read it again and it's really damn funny. :D

And I thought I needed to lighten up.

Edit: To make Edge feel better:

Edge: Well, if I can't see NVIDIA's optimizations I'll be happy, but if I can watch out!

digitalwanderer
09-11-03, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Edge
hehe, at least you have a sense of humor ^_^
Dude! If you can't laugh at yourself, who the hell can you laugh at! :lol:

I dish out enough, I don't think I got the right to whine if someone slings it my way (as long as it's a bit accurate, and I conceed it is. ;) ).

Besides, it's FUNNY! :lol: :lol:

ChrisW
09-11-03, 10:09 PM
I think this thread could be extended to some people on the other side of the spectrum. I know of several die-hard nVidia fans I can practically predict word for word what they will post.

Edge
09-11-03, 10:09 PM
Hehe, that's better. I think out of all the threads on this board, this one is my favorite :D

ChrisRay
09-11-03, 10:14 PM
Damn. I wasnt on there :(

Ok. Just cut and paste this in there!

ChrisRay: Man I want Digital Vibrance. And I hate the world because I cant have it! and It's everyone elses fault as I take it out on them!

Zenikase
09-11-03, 10:15 PM
AthlonXP1800: NVIDIA told me that they're just bugs and then they told me they're just aggressive optimizations! Why won't you guys believe them now??? You'll all see when they're proved right, and Gabe Newell will kiss Jen-Hsun Huang's feet in public. Down with ATi!!!! Remember Quack three years ago? Huh, HUH??? And what about those crappy 8500 drivers? Man, I bet they're exactly the same right now. That must be why the DX9 cards are selling so well...no one really knows about the technological marvel NVIDIA has created with the NV3x... :(

Neova
09-11-03, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Edge
Hehe, that's better. I think out of all the threads on this board, this one is my favorite :D

I second this. LOL!

Skuzzy
09-11-03, 10:24 PM
I got left out too! Here's mine

The inevitable bit burning that occurs on every third vertex buffer, with the goal of running shaders faster has not helped the card at all, but my lawn mower is running better with these optimizations.

digitalwanderer
09-11-03, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by ChrisW
I think this thread could be extended to some people on the other side of the spectrum. I know of several die-hard nVidia fans I can practically predict word for word what they will post.
Go ahead and write one up, we can make this whole thread into everyone doing paradies of each other! (I'm up for any kind of humor. :) )

StealthHawk
09-11-03, 10:37 PM
Comedy gold.

PaleGreen
09-11-03, 10:43 PM
Two thumbs up for the OP. Funniest thing I've read all day!

bkswaney
09-11-03, 11:13 PM
hahaha :D :lol2: :nana:

Well, at least I did not get left out. "lol"
I'm honored to be on the same post with DW and HB. :D

Richard999
09-11-03, 11:17 PM
Bravo!

Really funny stuff. And the reply by, HellBinder really was the icing on the cake. It only reinforced the satire.

Lighten up. It's only video cards.

indio
09-11-03, 11:40 PM
I bet $20 american Slappi was stoned when he wrote this post.
He's not upgrading till R420 me thinks.
Very funny though.