PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 New Slogans for Nvidia (*JOKE, so relax*)


Krakn3Dfx
09-12-03, 03:39 PM
We were talking about it on IRC, and starting making new slogans for Nvidia in light of this issue. Again, this is a joke.

1. "The way it's meant to be played...except for Half Life 2."
2. "The way all games besides Half Life 2 and Doom III are meant to be played."
3. "The way all games except for DirectX 9.0 shader based games like those using the Source or Doom 3 engine are meant to be played."
3. "ATI pwned us, and games are meant to be played on their hardware"
4. "The way you could play it."
5. "The way we thought you'd be able to play it"
6. "If you bought one of our cards, you have to play it this way."
7. "You got played."
8. "Just play the damned game and shut the hell up already."
9. "We really DID incorporate 3dfx technology into the FX"
10. "Where's the love damnit?"

TheTaz
09-12-03, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Krakn3Dfx
We were talking about it on IRC, and starting making new slogans for Nvidia in light of this issue. Again, this is a joke.

9. "We really DID incorporate 3dfx technology into the FX"


Heh... last night I told a friend on ICQ that "I blame the 3DFX guys that nVidia Hired for this mess". :D

Of course I was joking.

Taz

Miester_V
09-12-03, 03:47 PM
The #1 should've been the #10. :bleh:

RipItup
09-12-03, 04:08 PM
How about

1) ATi was so lazy for all those years when 3dfx and NVidia was actually providing something for the gamer and finally they shifted their arse and managed to do something good but this was spoilt by a lot of pretentious pricks posting to nvnews forums.


I quite like that one !

:D

PS When you only have 3 posts and you come over here starting off " this is just a joke " we know you want to flame. It's fecking obvious you sad sad sad sack of ****e :)

Krakn3Dfx
09-12-03, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by RipItup
How about

1) ATi was so lazy for all those years when 3dfx and NVidia was actually providing something for the gamer and finally they shifted their arse and managed to do something good but this was spoilt by a lot of pretentious pricks posting to nvnews forums.


I quite like that one !

:D

PS When you only have 3 posts and you come over here starting off " this is just a joke " we know you want to flame. It's fecking obvious you sad sad sad sack of ****e :)

Damn, you have 47 posts!

Sorry old timer. Didn't mean to get you all upset.

RipItup
09-12-03, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Krakn3Dfx
Damn, you have 47 posts!

Sorry old timer. Didn't mean to get you all upset.


That's a feeble attempt at dodging the issue.

Have another go and think about it this time

;)

Krakn3Dfx
09-12-03, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Miester_V
The #1 should've been the #10. :bleh:

Did you mean #1 should be moved to the #10 spot, or the #10 should be moved to the #1 spot? I'm confused?

volt
09-12-03, 04:23 PM
Please don't clutter our forums.

*points to forum title and its description*