PDA

View Full Version : New Nail in the Nvidia Coffin

goblin
09-13-03, 09:18 PM
Man just when I thought Nvidia could sink no lower. Especially when they said they would never ever degrade image quality in a driver again. They spit in everyones face and deliver another cheater driver set.

The new detonators look like crap and they take the fog out of Halflife 2 plus degrade the new aqau mark. All to get more FPS.

More insults to the user base. Do they think we are morons? Do they think we will every recommend an Nvidia card again?

That company is the most corrupt I have seen in a long time. They are totally shameless. I'm done with them for graphics cards. I'll stick to the Nforce so long as they don't start hosing it up.

DO NOT BUY A FX CARD if you do you are a complete and utter moron. Oops I'm talking about myself. :) I do have a 9700pro in my other system so it sort of cancels the 5900 ultra rip off.

digitalwanderer
09-13-03, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by goblin
Man just when I thought Nvidia could sink no lower. Especially when they said they would never ever degrade image quality in a driver again. They spit in everyones face and deliver another cheater driver set.

The new detonators look like crap and they take the fog out of Halflife 2 plus degrade the new aqau mark. All to get more FPS.

More insults to the user base. Do they think we are morons? Do they think we will every recommend an Nvidia card again?

That company is the most corrupt I have seen in a long time. They are totally shameless. I'm done with them for graphics cards. I'll stick to the Nforce so long as they don't start hosing it up.

DO NOT BUY A FX CARD if you do you are a complete and utter moron. Oops I'm talking about myself. :) I do have a 9700pro in my other system so it sort of cancels the 5900 ultra rip off.
Where's the "new" part in the above?

goblin
09-13-03, 09:44 PM
Sorry, the new nail is Aquamark findings.

http://www.driverheaven.net/articles/aquamark3/index.htm

Originally posted by digitalwanderer
Where's the "new" part in the above?

StealthHawk
09-13-03, 09:50 PM
We don't need a new thread on this, already being discussed: http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&postid=193867