PDA

View Full Version : Finally Saw a video of halflife 2

Kandoko
09-18-03, 08:44 AM
Just didn't belive the hype surrounding this game so I downloaded the traptown video. DAMN stills don't do it justice IWANTIT. I will preorder Somthing I havn't said about any game since Legend of Zelda for the N64

The enviroment was so interactive and detailed just had to post my conversion to another gamer drooling in anticipation.

Pafet
09-18-03, 09:14 AM
Finally :D

"The early bird may get the worm, But the second mouse gets the cheese."

WTF? :D

RAY16
09-18-03, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Pafet
WTF? :D

I think that means the first mouse gets eaten by the cat, and the second mouse slips by while the cat is distracted and gets the cheese.

Pafet
09-18-03, 09:50 AM
So an early bird is better than an early mouse, while the late bird won't find worms cause they all wen't to bed, and the late mouse eats cheese and die and the cat eats the late bird, while the dog can come whenever he wants since dogs dont really eat cats :retard:

Try the lab scene movie. Shows its good graphics where they add the most

Kandoko
09-18-03, 10:42 AM
I'll download that now while i have access to DSL. Only on dialup at home which is why I've only seen screenshots and not the videos.:)

I was keeping and eye on Half-Life 2 but after the hype surroundind unreal 2 (Hated the demo personally) just didn't want to get my hopes up.

Heres a Sig thats easier to get ;)

"Health is mearly the slowest way to die.":angel:

Pafet
09-18-03, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Kandoko

OMG MAN !!! So I'm dying now ?? :eek:

de><ta
09-18-03, 01:02 PM
"The early bird may get the worm, But the second mouse gets the cheese."

No it simply means that the first mouse gets it's neck broken by the mouse trap while the second mouse gets the cheese (and the blood'n'guts).:D

Woodelf
09-20-03, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Kandoko
I'll download that now while i have access to DSL. Only on dialup at home which is why I've only seen screenshots and not the videos.:)

I was keeping and eye on Half-Life 2 but after the hype surroundind unreal 2 (Hated the demo personally) just didn't want to get my hopes up.

Heres a Sig thats easier to get ;)

I liked Unreal 2 (just finished), worth the $29.00 I payed for it. Kind of like Halo in some spot's.
As for the Hype, Just remember that the original Half life more than lived up to it, The original Unreal didn't (possibly because Half life came out right after Unreal, instantly setting a higher standard), and valve hasn't done any single player FPS's since, so We can't assume it not being another good game.
:)

GlowStick
09-20-03, 02:38 PM
Hello my good man!

I am also an excited fan about HL2, i would like to point you to some very good HL2 fan sites that keep up on all the rumors and stuff that come out : P

http://www.city-17.net

I recomend their news, FAQ and articles section.

Also there is a HL2 fan game being made in flash

http://www.halflife2d.com

They say its almost done, but who knows!

Pafet
09-20-03, 07:11 PM
Unreal was.... is much better than Half Life :D

-=DVS=-
09-20-03, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Pafet
Unreal was.... is much better than Half Life :D

I like original Unreal alot as i di with original Half-Life , but all new and current shooters a crappy and very short :o

Kandoko
09-22-03, 02:00 PM
I like original Unreal alot as i di with original Half-Life , but all new and current shooters a crappy and very short

Aww come on the greatest moost 133t FPS ever created was released recently YES I MEAN....................

James Bond "Nightfire"

or what ever that spewing hunk of poorly ported code was callled! :barf:

Yes I agree about not many FPS that have been must plays for me.

"If at first you don't suceed then skydiving is not for you"