PDA

View Full Version : Stuck On Pirates Of The Carribean Pleaes Help!

seizetheday4eva
09-21-03, 01:33 PM
Ok I think I'm on my second mission for the English, they want me to sail with one of there ships to Oxbay and go to Greenfort or whatever it's called, then I'm to meet someone which I have and he then tells me to sail North then North-East to a Beach where he will meet me because the English are going to attack the French. But I can't seem to find this beach, I come out of Greenfort and go North-East and the first beach I come too is where the Lighthouse is, then the second is right close to Oxbay, if I can any further then that then I can see the French ships and they will attack my ship and the ship that is following mine with all the English soldiers.

Anyone know where this beach is because I just wasted 1.30hours trying to find it and my ship is very slow at sailing and you can't go into map mode.

nVidi0t
09-21-03, 03:59 PM
Do you need to attack the french ships? Just hit enter>sail to> and then the target. Under locations there should also be a complete list of beaches. You dont need to manually sail anywhere!

seizetheday4eva
09-22-03, 12:27 PM
Yeap silly me your right how the hell did I not know that!

But i'm stuck again

Ok so the French have taken over Oxbay and I just had to drop off the English at some Cave just north from Greenfort but now I have too do the second part off the mission, trouble is I don't no what part that is? Can anyone remember this part?

I'm only on like the second mission I think.

Do I now have to attack those 3 French ships because they will blast the hell out off me, I want close to them blast the biggest and then they sunk my ship with one clear blast of there cannons.

nVidi0t
09-22-03, 01:01 PM
Check your Quest Log (F2 and then Quest Log). I think you have to kill the french captain.. he's in the tavern in Oxbay I think.

seizetheday4eva
09-22-03, 01:18 PM
Yeah I did look at my Quest Book but it just tells me what I have done and then it says that I should continue with the second part of the mission, but I don't know what part that is?

nVidi0t
09-22-03, 02:06 PM
Is the French captain at the Tavern in Oxbay? Or have you kille dhim already?