PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Recon Future Soldier

mailman2
06-26-12, 09:28 AM
Its out in USA. UBIsoft Digital anyways, 1PM EDT today will be Steam.

Complaints so far no 120hz support, 60hz.

Im at work now, post some screens!!

tornadog
06-27-12, 12:49 PM
I read the pc version is epic fail ATM. Their latest update forces the game to play at 720P no matter what resolution you choose, and the mouse does not work for many it seems. Wonder why they delayed the PC release if such basic problems were not caught!!

hirantha
06-27-12, 01:42 PM
Yeah i'm reading lot of people are having issues with 1.1 and 1.2 patches.

Just don't install the patches, play in v1.0

They won't get my money for this game yet.

mailman2
06-28-12, 10:42 PM
I read the pc version is epic fail ATM. Their latest update forces the game to play at 720P no matter what resolution you choose, and the mouse does not work for many it seems. Wonder why they delayed the PC release if such basic problems were not caught!!

For piracy concerns of course... they wanted to put out trash because they just know we are all pirates. I think this pretty much confirms what we all knew... they delay the PC version because they are clueless and just trying to deliver a working product.

AMC_Duke
06-29-12, 02:21 AM
I cant find the link anymore but first Ubisoft said there wont be a PC version because of piracy and if there would be a PC version its a stright port. after that comment they told there will be a PC version

i dont buy Ubisoft games anymore they always lack Quality...

wysiwyg
06-29-12, 10:01 AM
assassins creed is quality !

ubisoft make pretty decent games in general

DJMONDY
06-29-12, 08:41 PM
This game is a mess and unplayable in its current state.

I'm getting around 20-30fps no matter what settings I use. If vsync is off its the worst tearing ive ever seen and with vsync on the loading times can be upto 3-4 minutes long.

Graphically it looks ok but the resolution looks around 640 even though ive set it to max and when you quit the game you find out the resolution has lowered itself aswell as all the other settings.

How in gods name was this released in this state? Their forums are full of pages with a wide range of problems.

Hope it gets fixed asap!

mailman2
06-30-12, 12:17 PM
..and we wait...

DJMONDY
07-06-12, 05:00 PM
Has anyone here got this game?? i know theres problems with it but i cant seem to get the graphic settings to go higher than medium and i cant find any info on how to fix it. So far the only ive been able to get the game running smooth is to set a custom resolution at 1919 1080.

Thanks

mailman2
07-07-12, 10:33 AM
the game is still jacked up. 1.3 is coming July 9th or 10th and 1.4 about a week later. Looks like we'll have to wait another few weeks to even bother. See, it was never a piracy issue for UBI delays, they are just morons that suck at PC game development. Thanks for blaming us for the delays.

Title Update 1.3 - Information
The team is aware of your concerns / of the issues and reads every single comment posted in the threads in order to address reported issues as soon as possible.

As the next Title Update is almost here, I'd like to give you more details:

Title Update 1.3
- Input compatibility fix
- Mouse + WASD not working on some configurations;
- Mouse + Xbox 360 Controller (no need to unplug the pad, everything will work simultaneously): when you connect/disconnect pad on-the-fly the key icons will change during the next pop up// the game still will display pad icons if the pad is connected.
- The team made progress on the online stability but needs more time for testing - online fix will be in TU 1.4
- Release - 09.07.2012 or 10.07.2012

What's next? Here is the current plan for Title Update 1.4. However please note that the content or the release date might change a bit - we'll keep you posted.

Title Update 1.4
- Content (TBD) :
- last console title update and cloud update
- addressing graphic, performance, stability, online and compatibility issues
- Release ETA - approximately one week after Title Update 1.3

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/689071-Title-Update-1-3-Information

Destroy
07-07-12, 09:22 PM
Yeah i'm reading lot of people are having issues with 1.1 and 1.2 patches.

Just don't install the patches, play in v1.0

How can you not patch it? Doesn't Uplay force auto install updates?

Blade
07-08-12, 06:49 AM
(lee)

mailman2
07-09-12, 08:31 AM
How can you not patch it? Doesn't Uplay force auto install updates?

yea hit cancel or quit when it tries to download the patch.