PDA

View Full Version : Well Where are They?

fingermouth
09-30-03, 02:31 PM
I have read threads about the new 50X dets well where are they its the 30th of the month and im still waiting let me know when their out please.

theultimo
09-30-03, 03:09 PM
I think theyre probably going to be delayed a few days, considering the new Forceware package.

biggles2120
09-30-03, 04:02 PM
NT

StealthHawk
09-30-03, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by fingermouth
I have read threads about the new 50X dets well where are they its the 30th of the month and im still waiting let me know when their out please.

I don't think you're going to see new drivers until either NV36 or NV38 is launched. And since NV36's launch got delayed...

fingermouth
09-30-03, 06:22 PM
that really sucks and what is that thing the second guy posted on im curious and nvidia definaly needs to make a comeback or they are bye bye like 3dfx was. I love nvidia and only use nvidia but if they don't get it together like before ati will be eating their lunch im sorry but nvidia bay end up like 3dfx did.

mrsabidji
09-30-03, 06:43 PM
Er... well, Nvidia is kind of a monster compared to what 3dfx was and add to this they had lost a lot of money buying some other companies I can't remember the names. And like some nvidia rep stupidly said, they're not only making video cards, so I doubt they will end up the way 3dfx did. They're only pissing their 'enthusiast' customers off actually, which won't hurt them much and they know it.

mrsabidji

fingermouth
09-30-03, 10:11 PM
That stinks becuase i like Nvidia and their productsbut like 3dfx they don't care for there fans. They should though they when you make millions anyway you don't mind the competition because the think they got the number 1 product.