PDA

View Full Version : THG: A Cool Bunch.....

Switch
09-16-02, 09:13 PM
Anyone read This (http://www.tomshardware.com/) and feel it was rather inconclusive? Where is ThermalRight and other known brands? Where are the higher end heatsinks from the brands he reviews? Thermaltake for instance, the Dragon Orb was the only one he reviewed. Volcano anyone? Sure he tests 55 of them, but for the most part, those coolers aren't going to be considered by a majority, there are a few good ones in there but a good number aren't.

volt
09-16-02, 09:30 PM
TH is getting very cheap now :)

Switch
09-16-02, 09:52 PM
Indeed. :rolleyes:

pelly
09-17-02, 06:58 AM
I was expecting to see the Thermaltake Volcano 7 and 9.......as well as the OCZ Gladiator 2 or Goliath 2......and a few more....

Oh well....I'm beginning to realize that going to Tom's is likely a waste of time...

:rolleyes:

LoRD.MuAD'diB
09-17-02, 02:57 PM
I've been noticing the same thing. That article did seem to leave out quite a few great coolers. Glad I'm not the only one that noticed. One thing I've been seeing on Tom's for a while now is that he seems to be very biased towards intel. Not that intel makes bad products, but he seems to be doing everything he can to make AMD look extremely bad in comparison.

LuckyNV
09-17-02, 03:06 PM
intel payroll.