PDA

View Full Version : IM getting inpatient with Nvidia

Pages : [1] 2

fingermouth
10-09-03, 05:47 PM
I have been waiting for a while for the new official Dets fron Nvidia, well they benn saing they would be out last week or this week well where are they? in getting tired of these 45.23's and i want the new 50x which have been said for over a month they would be out officually well im tired of waint and im charging a ATI radeo 9800XT on my matercard. im tired of Nvidia's crap and thats it no more they can't even run UT2k3 in AA and AF mode in higher res than 1024 768 and was told the 50 would fix that well im tired of spending lots of money for something that to me is no better than the 400 dollars i spent on my Geforce 3 TI 500 or 4 Ti 4600 so im done with them.

astroguy
10-09-03, 06:06 PM
eh i run the 44.03.. and i run ut2003 @ 1600x1200 with 2xAA and 8xAF.. and i get 60fps...
I just upgraded to 52.13 drivers though.. working great

digitalwanderer
10-09-03, 06:20 PM
I'm still waiting for some decent nForce2 IDE drivers. :(

dcorban
10-09-03, 06:27 PM
I'm sorry. It's rude, but I can't resist making this comment...

How did someone with such terrible spelling and grammar manage to get a job that pays enough money to buy so many $400 video cards?

digitalwanderer
10-09-03, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by dcorban

How did someone with such terrible spelling and grammar manage to get a job that pays enough money to buy so many $400 video cards?
Dumb luck, why?

fingermouth
10-09-03, 06:37 PM

Lets say im a stud and i pimp out, no i run a big company and treat my employies like crap, no im a prison guard for the state of Illinois corrections dept in cook county so plus im a tech stud who makes decent money and coming of a job that made around 90 k a year plus the reason i got inot law enforcement is beucase of my size 6"8 around 325 Pounds. so and my writing is bad i admit that so what does that have to do with Nvidia's lachk of intrust for the public and taking so long with dets or even anything so .

theultimo
10-09-03, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by fingermouth
Lets say im a stud and i pimp out, no i run a big company and treat my employies like crap, no im a prison guard for the state of Illinois corrections dept in cook county so plus im a tech stud who makes decent money and coming of a job that made around 90 k a year plus the reason i got inot law enforcement is beucase of my size 6"8 around 325 Pounds. so and my writing is bad i admit that so what does that have to do with Nvidia's lachk of intrust for the public and taking so long with dets or even anything so .
:confused:

Anyways, try out the dets 52.13 to see if you like them or not..

ragejg
10-09-03, 09:38 PM
It's rude

Yup, it is....

:-l

DeadFish
10-10-03, 05:09 AM

Maybe English is not his first language. And yes it is rude to make that kind of comment, mate.

brunoco
10-10-03, 11:36 AM
Extreme rude and even none of your business.

Reaper106
10-10-03, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by digitalwanderer
I'm still waiting for some decent nForce2 IDE drivers. :(

I'm sure your wait is far from over my friend.:firedevil

Reaper106
10-10-03, 11:41 AM

Yo Finger, Were not all like this here. Stay awhile and enjoy:D

:spank: Dcorban:rw:

digitalwanderer
10-10-03, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Reaper106
I'm sure your wait is far from over my friend.:firedevil
Damn it, I sure hope you don't know something I don't know. :(

mrsabidji
10-10-03, 12:33 PM
Weren't the new Dets supposed to be coming along with the new n-force drivers as 'ForceWare' or something ?

mrsabidji

digitalwanderer
10-10-03, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by mrsabidji
Weren't the new Dets supposed to be coming along with the new n-force drivers as 'ForceWare' or something ?

mrsabidji
Yup, are you ready? :lol:

Flipper
10-10-03, 02:20 PM

WOW! Excellent spelling and grammar!
Have you won the BIG PRIZE now? :p

AngelGraves13
10-10-03, 04:46 PM
only weak minds attack others to show that they're somehow superior. Grow up! We're talking about nvidia drivers here, not flaming people for their spelling. Back to the subject, I don't think we'll see any drivers till November.

The Baron
10-10-03, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by 99 to Life
only weak minds attack others to show that they're somehow superior. Grow up! We're talking about nvidia drivers here, not flaming people for their spelling. Back to the subject, I don't think we'll see any drivers till November.
October. Unless NVIDIA is being a meanieface again.

AngelGraves13
10-10-03, 04:51 PM
the little voices in my head say LATE october or EARLY november.

The Baron
10-10-03, 04:52 PM
the little voices in my head say before Halloween. the date is not final, though--I know that much.

digitalwanderer
10-10-03, 05:12 PM
Really? The little voices in my head keep telling me to burn things. :eek2:

The Baron
10-10-03, 05:14 PM
Really? The little voices in my head keep telling me to burn things. :eek2:
Damn leprechauns... ;)

(that's entirely for maxpower :) )

AngelGraves13
10-10-03, 05:18 PM
haha.."he tells me to burn things!" A great line from the Simpsons indeed.

Reaper106
10-11-03, 02:47 PM
Damn it, I sure hope you don't know something I don't know. :(
No, I have no info as far as the NV IDE drivers go. But given the current trend of NV:banghead:

c4c
10-11-03, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by fingermouth
im tired of Nvidia's crap and thats it no more they can't even run UT2k3 in AA and AF mode in higher res than 1024 768 and was told the 50 would fix that well im tired of spending lots of money for something that to me is no better than the 400 dollars i spent on my Geforce 3 TI 500 or 4 Ti 4600 so im done with them.

What graphics card do you own now?

It's highly doubtful nvidia will be wringing much (if any) performance out of the Geforce 3+4 series......