PDA

View Full Version : Who else thinks that with everything going on MP2 will be a major hit?

Omega53
10-10-03, 01:50 PM
After everything that happened with valve and halo being one of the biggest coding disasters of all time, the only game I'm actually looking forward to is max payne. The full trailer looks awsome and I can't wait to play it. Get the full trailer here http://www.rockstargames.com/maxpayne2/trailer/Max2-full-trailer_640x328_wm.zip

digitalwanderer
10-10-03, 01:53 PM
ME!!!!!

Pafet
10-10-03, 05:26 PM
Like HL2 or Halo could stop Max Payne :D

PenguinJim
10-10-03, 07:54 PM
Don't you guys care about X2 as well?

But yes, I am looking forward to the day BOTH of these games are released (same day! yippeee!). :D

Shame us superior UK types don't get them until the 24th October :mad: :(

ReDeeMeR
10-10-03, 10:53 PM
Yeah, some trailers look fantastic, cant wait for it!

digitalwanderer
10-10-03, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by PenguinJim
What's "X2"? :confused:

saturnotaku
10-11-03, 12:27 AM
Don't know how big of a hit MP2 will be. I think we can be assured it will be at least as popular as the original It looks like it will be really solid. The original Havoc engine was incredibly well done, and I can't wait to see all the tweaks/improvements in action.

Domy
10-11-03, 12:31 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's "X2"?

X2 is flight sim like Freelancer i think. but it has more advanced Gfx.yeah, i think MP2 will be a hit.just like the original...sweet and tender.

PenguinJim
10-11-03, 12:38 PM
X2 - The Threat.

Sequel to X - Beyond the Frontier (and its expansion, X-Tension).

That game was a favourite with stoners everywhere :)
Originally posted by Domy
i think MP2 will be a hit.just like the original...sweet and tender.
lol now I'm trying to imagine Max Payne as 'sweet and tender'! ;)

sytaylor
10-12-03, 06:17 AM
random point..

has anyone noticed that before big game x comes out everyone is stoked and can't wait, they're over the moon.. then it gets delayed (invariabley) and some ill temper comes in but we buy it anyways. When the game does finally get release everyone whines that it was too short and they're looking forward to game z :confused:

rth
10-12-03, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by sytaylor
random point..

has anyone noticed that before big game x comes out everyone is stoked and can't wait, they're over the moon.. then it gets delayed (invariabley) and some ill temper comes in but we buy it anyways. When the game does finally get release everyone whines that it was too short and they're looking forward to game z :confused:

what happened to game y ?

well MP2 has gone gold hasn't it ?

hmv.co.uk says it'll be here 31/10

I supposed it could get delayed, but that would be ~1 month at most, not the 8 months of HL2

NKVD2
10-12-03, 12:57 PM
I couldnt stand first part, and definitely not looking forward for the second.

digitalwanderer
10-12-03, 01:08 PM
X2 - The Threat.

Sequel to X - Beyond the Frontier (and its expansion, X-Tension).

That game was a favourite with stoners everywhere :)
What, what, WHAT?!!? And I've never tried it?!?!?

I gotta go find something.... :bleh:

sytaylor
10-12-03, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by rth
what happened to game y ?

it has gone gold and peeps are talking about its bugs

PenguinJim
10-12-03, 05:43 PM
I beta tested it and I know for a fact that it is NOT READY!!! I told Company f again and again, but would they listen to us beta testers? no :(

AthlonXP1800
10-12-03, 07:01 PM
I beta tested it and I know for a fact that it is NOT READY!!! I told Company f again and again, but would they listen to us beta testers? no :(

Hmmm what videocard you used to beta tested Max Payne 2?

PenguinJim
10-12-03, 07:15 PM
I was talking about game y :)

rth
10-12-03, 07:21 PM

lol

AthlonXP1800
10-12-03, 07:23 PM

Yes I know, you said you beta tested the game Max Payne 2 and in your opinion, it is not ready to go gold and in retail on 15th Oct. You didnt posted your signatures with your hardware spec, I am curious what videocard you got? :)

:lol: I think you made it all up with game y. :D

PenguinJim
10-12-03, 07:26 PM
Max Payne 2 is game z. I have only beta tested game y. I haven't beta tested Max Payne 2.

But to answer your question, I have a Gainward GeForce4 Ti4400.