PDA

View Full Version : 2600+


Haloconq
09-17-02, 07:22 PM
why cannot i find it anywhere to buy?, and when will it be available for purchase? Thanks.

StealthHawk
09-17-02, 08:56 PM
they aren't actually out yet. should be available at the end of this month.

SocketAzzWipe
09-17-02, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by StealthHawk
they aren't actually out yet. should be available at the end of this month.

You think they will releast the lower clocked versions along with the 2400+/2600+?

StealthHawk
09-18-02, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by SocketAzzWipe


You think they will releast the lower clocked versions along with the 2400+/2600+?

i don't understand what you mean by lower clocked versions. AFAIK the 2200+ is already out on the street for purchase.

Spectral
09-18-02, 08:54 AM
He means lower clocked versions with the new Revision B... Less Heat etc, better overclocking potential.

And, I dont know an answer to that.

StealthHawk
09-18-02, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Spectral
He means lower clocked versions with the new Revision B... Less Heat etc, better overclocking potential.

And, I dont know an answer to that.

are there even going to be any?

Gator
09-18-02, 08:39 PM
ya, i'd like to see the AthlonXP 2600 too, I think it's the max my board goes. Soon as the price becomes reasonable, I'll probably make the switch just for the heck of it

john19055
09-18-02, 11:05 PM
I been calling my dealer where I get my hardware form and he said the 2600 will probally be out in about a month,I think I wait on the 2700 or ever wich one has a 166 bus and that will be my next upgrade because I have'nt had my TI4600 but about 5 months,after spending that much money on this card,I think I will keep it for least a year or until I get a game that really needs the upgrade.

pelly
09-19-02, 03:39 PM
2400 and 2600+ have shown up on Pricewatch ( do a search )...

The ETA is 10/1..... the cost $200-300! :rolleyes:

sbp
09-19-02, 06:25 PM
cough paper launch cough

vampireuk
09-22-02, 02:31 PM
damn, bitboyz took over AMD? :D :D