PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2400+ Athlon, Thermalright HSF, Logitech MX700

saturnotaku
10-19-03, 08:26 PM
Selling my Thoroughbred-B Athlon XP 2400+. OEM processor, which, if you use one of those online chip identifier, actually is a marked down 2700+. Chip is a 266 MHz bus that runs on 400 with voltage adjustments to the motherboard. Ran in tandem with my NF7 and is in great shape. I've gotten it as high as 2250 MHz on a 410 FSB at 1.85v on air cooling. Also included will be a Thermalright SLK-800A heatsink and a blue LED 80mm fan. Asking $60 shipped for the processor and fan, or I'll consider other cash offers. No trades please.

Also selling my Logitech MX700 cordless optical mouse. Comes with retail box, manuals, batteries, etc. $25 shipped. Again, no trades please.

LiquidX
10-19-03, 09:53 PM
I might take the mx700 off your hands. But does it have any wear and tear, scratches, cracks, etc?

saturnotaku
10-19-03, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by LiquidX
I might take the mx700 off your hands. But does it have any wear and tear, scratches, cracks, etc?

The base, batteries and USB to PS2 adapter are in perfect condition. The hand unit is in good shape, only thing is a slight discoloration on gray part where your palm rests. That's just normal wear and tear that doesn't impact the unit's operation at all.

The Baron
10-19-03, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by saturnotaku
The base, batteries and USB to PS2 adapter are in perfect condition. The hand unit is in good shape, only thing is a slight discoloration on gray part where your palm rests. That's just normal wear and tear that doesn't impact the unit's operation at all.
Hey, mine has the same discoloration... stupid MX700. It also has become annoyingly difficult to get it to actually recharge. Have to get it in just right. Maybe I should check the warranty, get another one.

saturnotaku
10-19-03, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by The Baron
Hey, mine has the same discoloration... stupid MX700. It also has become annoyingly difficult to get it to actually recharge. Have to get it in just right. Maybe I should check the warranty, get another one.

Yeah, you best check that. I've put mine in the charger every day for 6+ months, never a problem. And if you eventually have battery problems, Energizer just came out with some 2100 mHa NiMh rechargables that are like $8 at Best Buy and those will work perfectly well as replacements.

LORD-eX-Bu
10-19-03, 10:53 PM
same problem with the recharging thing here. I got the same discoloration. Two of the pads on the bottom of mines also wore off:lol:

I ain't complainin' tho, mines was free, courtesy of Logitech:D

ragejg
10-19-03, 11:10 PM
Ed, I might be interested in that 2400... I'll keep ya posted. I have a buncha hardware comin in/goin out, and I know I'll be needing another nice XP cpu...

:)

marqmajere
10-19-03, 11:32 PM
YHPM. :)

The Baron
10-20-03, 09:08 AM
If you haven't sold the processor, I'll ask my brother if he wants to upgrade his 1.4 TBird.

saturnotaku
10-20-03, 01:59 PM
The processor is still available.

But the MX700 is sold.

ragejg
10-23-03, 10:47 AM
Sat, I need that cpu...

I'm offing my 2400 to a friend who wants a little more outta his K7S5A...

If you wanna do this and its still available, email me @ my work email address, jgrabski3 AT badgertech.com ...

I can send a MO. Thats ok, right?

saturnotaku
10-23-03, 11:17 AM
You gots mail, foo. :D