PDA

View Full Version : ATI fanboys hate Nvidia

Tesco
10-23-03, 01:06 PM
You should see what a slating the Nvidia cards are getting at Overclockers uk. Just check out some of the stuff they are saying.

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/ Just take a look in the forum under Graphoics cards

Saint Lucifer
10-23-03, 01:38 PM
...Okay... they're fanboys. Surely you don't expect them to say anything nice about a product they're so heavily aligned against, do you?

Unless, of course, your reason for posting this isn't exactly for the sake of our enlightenment.

digitalwanderer
10-23-03, 01:56 PM
What? Fanboys hate?

Whatever has the world come to. :(

fingermouth
10-23-03, 02:26 PM
Fanboys hmm! I wonder because this whole new ATI radeon Kick isan't all that old so im sure these guys were Nvidia Fans or 3dFX fans at one time. There just brainwashed about how well these cards work. ATI radeon is a very nice product know but there not all that so being a fanboy as they put it is like being a fan boy for beanebabies. Where is that know? The ATI fenomenon is good right know buts thats it they have their day in the sun and they go away like alot of these johnny come latelys's.

Reaper106
10-23-03, 02:35 PM
I dont care what anybody uses, I have a Ge-Force FX 5900Ultra and I am happy with it so far. I hope all ATI users have a great gaming experiance as well as all NVIDIA user's..... Great gaming for all... remember we are all in it for the fun right?:firedevil

StealthHawk
10-23-03, 06:00 PM
What does this have to do with NVIDIA or nV News?