PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare Creatures 2... was fun... is there another one?

ragejg
10-27-03, 10:39 AM
This game was a blast on my DC yesterday...

I like the feel of it (and i really get a kick outta the d00d on the bed twitching irritatedly when you select a menu option :p )

Is there a sequel out for any of the newer consoles?

poursoul
10-27-03, 03:43 PM
i remember playing that game like years ago, IT WAS THE GREATEST!

I played that game for about 9 1/2 hrs. straight in a pitch black room, seriously i went a little crazy. Definatly one of the scariest games EVER!

adv1
10-27-03, 04:28 PM
Nightmare Creatures 1 was one of my fave games on the PlayStation, but I never got round to buying NC2 (I wish they'd released it on PC).

Anyway, I found something about Nightmare Creatures 3 for XBox here : http://www.xbox2k.com/gameinfo.php?id=98&p=0

ragejg
10-28-03, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by poursoul
i remember playing that game like years ago, IT WAS THE GREATEST!

I played that game for about 9 1/2 hrs. straight in a pitch black room, seriously i went a little crazy. Definatly one of the scariest games EVER!

Yeah, poursoul, that game seems right up your alley... :p

btw, what's with the filtering option in the DC version?? You get "realistic" and "filtered" ... I turned on "filtered" briefly and I felt like I had just turned Quincunx on on a GF3... Why does the game have the option? is it: "choose THIS if you wnat the game to look like a PS1 game, choose THIS if you want it to look like an N64 game!" ??