PDA

View Full Version : Nvidia System Utility Preview by MUYA

Rytr
10-28-03, 10:20 AM
MUYA goes in to detail providing instructions on the use of this potentially handy utility for NF2 and NF3 board owners. Take a look: http://www.nvnews.net/reviews/nvidia_system_utility/index.shtml

Good job MUYA! :)

Sazar
10-28-03, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Rytr
MUYA goes in to detail providing instructions on the use of this potentially handy utility for NF2 and NF3 board owners. Take a look: http://www.nvnews.net/reviews/nvidia_system_utility/index.shtml

Good job MUYA! :)

muya.. you suck

:nutkick:

:cool2:

lol.. j/p man...

gj.. linked u up as I said.. just giving you grief coz... well... you are you :D

MUYA
10-28-03, 10:42 AM
Thanks Steve! (Rytr) Compliments much appreciated! :D
would like to point out why some images are not so clear. I had problems with my BIOS not supporting nvsu's advanced funtions. Hence I couldn't get proper screen captures. I copied some images from nv's docs and user guide. When I do, I will add it laters, right now the images are of poor quality on some of them. I will be "upgrading" the images asap.

And Saz, I am taking your ops away in irc! :angel:

And leave me nutz....alone! :surrender

U seriously have a problem mate go and seek attention from you GF, GP or at least see a shrink!!

Cheers Guys
MUYA

The Baron
10-28-03, 10:45 AM
yeah, looks like no BIOS supports the Advanced Features yet. hopefully in a week or two...

Sazar
10-28-03, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by MUYA
And Saz, I am taking your ops away in irc! :angel:

And leave me nutz....alone! :surrender

U seriously have a problem mate go and seek attention from you GF, GP or at least see a shrink!!

Cheers Guys
MUYA

:D

jimbob0i0
10-28-03, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by The Baron
yeah, looks like no BIOS supports the Advanced Features yet. hopefully in a week or two...

There are BIOSes that support all the features.....

Shame they are only reference boards and BIOSes ;)

-=DVS=-
10-28-03, 01:43 PM
Yeah thats pretty cool , Good Job Muya ;) :thumbsup:

Now we need lower prises on Athlon 51XP :D and Nforce 3.

mikechai
10-29-03, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by Sazar
muya.. you suck

Sazar, you watched wwe wrestling too much ?

MUYA
10-29-03, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by -=DVS=-
Yeah thats pretty cool , Good Job Muya ;) :thumbsup:

Now we need lower prises on Athlon 51XP :D and Nforce 3.
Thanks man

And I agree 110% with you, them athlon64 and nforce3 mobos need a drastic slash in prices :) I was hoping AMD would slash athlon64 pricing but it appears they only slashed Opterons and athlonxp's only. There is hope yet, christmas time?

MUYA