PDA

View Full Version : Trade 9500 Pro for 9600 Pro?

ChrisRay
11-03-03, 10:46 AM
Currently my secodn CPUS power supply is to weak, I am willing to trade my 9500 Pro for 9600 Pro Currently.

Currently I am willing to trade my 9500 Pro for a 9600 NonPro/Pro or Geforce FX 5600 Non Ultra/Ultra

Or 120 Dollars :)

Sazar
11-03-03, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by ChrisRay
Currently my secodn CPUS power supply is to weak, I am willing to trade my 9500 Pro for 9600 Pro Currently.

will you take cash instead of trade (and how much)

ta...

ChrisRay
11-03-03, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Sazar
will you take cash instead of trade (and how much)

ta...

How much ya offering? :) I wouldnt mind sellen it, Do you consider about 110 Dollars to be unreasonable? + a Small fee for S%H? It's in perfect condition,. It just hates my M/B

I'd be willing to negotiate too. I just cant use it and therefore it annoys me :|

Sazar
11-03-03, 11:01 AM
How much ya offering? :) I wouldnt mind sellen it, Do you consider about 110 Dollars to be unreasonable? + a Small fee for S%H? It's in perfect condition,. It just hates my M/B

its for my mate... and that is pretty fair price...

I will pm you after I call him and let him know but since it is for HIM I will have to wait a few hrs before saying definite yes or no...

ergo if you get another offer.. go for it... :)

ta.. and yes I know how it feel when something doesn't work with ones mobo (ie my hauppage tv tuner :( was my pride and joy and now gone in favor of my preciousss)

ChrisRay
11-03-03, 11:01 AM
Lol Holy damn, They sell for 200 + Dollars on pricewatch now? What a ripoff.

ChrisRay
11-03-03, 11:02 AM
its for my mate... and that is pretty fair price...

I will pm you after I call him and let him know but since it is for HIM I will have to wait a few hrs before saying definite yes or no...

ergo if you get another offer.. go for it... :)

ta.. and yes I know how it feel when something doesn't work with ones mobo (ie my hauppage tv tuner :( was my pride and joy and now gone in favor of my preciousss)

Sure thing, Let me know. Would I be dealing with you? Or Whatever ha doesnt matter I guess, I just know you a bit better :P

Sazar
11-03-03, 11:05 AM
Sure thing, Let me know. Would I be dealing with you? Or Whatever ha doesnt matter I guess, I just know you a bit better :P

me probably... he's @ work currently... just called him... likely earliest I can get back to you on this will be around 7:00 pm or thereabouts (he gets off @ 6:30 pm ET and lives about 1/2 hr from my place)

I will do the mailing and cashing and what not if you don't already have a buyer @ that time :)

ta for response btw...

ChrisRay
11-03-03, 11:08 AM
me probably... he's @ work currently... just called him... likely earliest I can get back to you on this will be around 7:00 pm or thereabouts (he gets off @ 6:30 pm ET and lives about 1/2 hr from my place)

I will do the mailing and cashing and what not if you don't already have a buyer @ that time :)

ta for response btw...

Sure Thing, I'm Off work today so I'll be browsing forums off and all day. Btw What timezone do you live in? Btw, I have Paypal to if thats your thing.

Sazar
11-03-03, 11:11 AM
Sure Thing, I'm Off work today so I'll be browsing forums off and all day. Btw What timezone do you live in? Btw, I have Paypal to if thats your thing.

I have paypal... he has paypal as well and more funds in his (he makes far more money than I do :D)

eastern time zone... east coast... florida :)

ChrisRay
11-03-03, 01:00 PM
Works for me. Btw, If you guys decide you want it, And wish to talk over the phone, I dont mind, it makes things like this much easier, I could also any questions you might have.

Sazar
11-03-03, 05:54 PM
Works for me. Btw, If you guys decide you want it, And wish to talk over the phone, I dont mind, it makes things like this much easier, I could also any questions you might have.

k... am back home...

he wants to get an all in wonder it seems... am trying to convince him this is a good deal...

sry m8...

if he changes his mind (ie if I can talk sense into him) and the card is still available I will liase between you and him or have him contact you..

for now he is a little on the fence...

ChrisRay
11-03-03, 06:30 PM
No Problem. :)

Just For Everyones Information.

Radeon 9500 Pro for 110 Dollars, Or I will trade it straight up for a Radeon 9600 Pro Possibly an FX 5600 Ultra.

Toad
11-04-03, 09:54 PM
Check your PMs.

ChrisRay
11-06-03, 02:15 PM
As requested here are some screens of it. best I can do since my webcam is not the greatest

ChrisRay
11-06-03, 02:16 PM
The Backside

ChrisRay
11-06-03, 02:16 PM
And the DVI/VGA/TV port, I wish I could do better screenshots but I cant unfortunately.

Rytr
11-06-03, 02:38 PM
BUMP!

Somebody ought to relieve ChrisRay of this card. This is a super buy for a super card that run all present and soon-to-be released games with more than adequate speed.

poursoul
11-06-03, 02:50 PM
I would buy this card in a hot damn second! but alas! i am always broke as hell. anybody wanna sell me one for $20 :D

BTW: GL chris.

ChrisRay
11-14-03, 01:46 AM
Sold.

Sazar
11-14-03, 03:27 AM
good...

congrats :cool: