PDA

View Full Version : Scorpion Question...

Riptide
11-04-03, 11:55 AM
How do you fire the machine gun that is on the scorpion battle tank in halo? The main 90mm cannon is easy enough but I haven't been able to figure out the machien gun it supposedly is equipped with. I've seen other players use it during online action so I know it's there... Thx

MUYA
11-04-03, 12:13 PM
Right Click ;)

MUYA

Riptide
11-04-03, 12:18 PM
Doh! How st00pid of me. :(

Thanks for the (obvious) explanation that never occurred to me. :)

MUYA
11-04-03, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Riptide
Doh! How st00pid of me. :(

Thanks for the (obvious) explanation that never occurred to me. :)

Heheheheh :D No worries, It took me some time to figure out to because u always concentrate on the cannon itself. Ie u want it load up again ASAP!

Cheers
MUYA

Sledge
11-04-03, 12:52 PM
Doesn't matter. The accuracy of that machine gun is worthless. I just keep driving until the shell reloads. Also remember that running over the enemy with the Scorpion is fun as well as effective :D

Sazar
11-04-03, 12:55 PM
I prefered the tank controls on the xbox... left click and right click triggers...

also the machine gun seemed pretty accurate @ medium and below distances..

Riptide
11-04-03, 01:02 PM
The machine gun is only of interest to me in that you can use it to keep laying down some lead while your main gun reloads. The reload time on the warthog w/rocket launcher is extremely annoying.

One trick I have found in blood gulch which is sure to yield some kills:
Grab a warthog and then "circle the wagons". Drive directly to the enemy base and keep circling it at top speed, ramming any of the opposing team that dare to try and go at it on foot or reach one of their own vehicles on foot. I killed 10 people straight that way before they got a grenade in that took me out. :)

Sazar
11-04-03, 01:09 PM
you are so lucky i was not playing... a coupla sniper shots and bang bang... my baby shot me down would be YOUR theme :D

Riptide
11-04-03, 01:45 PM
You must be pretty good with the rifle then because it's pretty tough to be accurate when that warthog is running around in circles at full speed while trying to smash into any enemy that dares try to make a run for it. :)

Any ideas on whether we'll have to wait another 5 years for Halo 2 to come out for the PC? Or is it ever going to come out on the PC? Bungie is going to upset me if they try and force me into an xbox2 just so I can play the sequel. Screw that...