PDA

View Full Version : Forceware 52.16 update from Nvidia

Studs
11-07-03, 04:43 PM
Nvidia has released a driver november 3. and it is a fix for users using windows xp UK english version.

What the new fix will fix is not mentioned, but I am sure they have listened to all the comments about Forceware drivers. So maybe it's a good idea to download the new drivers from their site.

:p :p :p

subbo
11-10-03, 09:47 PM
What, are you high? Where's the fix?

EDIT: The original 52.16 was released on the 23rd .. theres no update since. Dont you think we'd get leaked betas before anything official?

1-post-troll-wonder :rolleyes:

Grechie
11-11-03, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by subbo

EDIT: The original 52.16 was released on the 23rd .. theres no update since. Dont you think we'd get leaked betas before anything official?

hey dude, nah nvidia didnt release leaked drivers, it was that there was a problem with the UK English version of the drivers, so they made the fix and updated the date on the site, theres no new performance or anything :)

subbo
11-11-03, 04:22 PM
Oh.. well I can only see the world etc version that still says 23rd for the date so no updates there. I wish they'd leak something already for the Battlefield bugs that affect Eve of Destruction and Desert Combat (and maybe other mods if theyre not careful).

batterbrain101
11-13-03, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by subbo

Ahh, it's great to see stupidity in full swing. :rolleyes: Try actually reading the post before calling foul. It was their first post too, this is a community forum for info and help.

:baaa::