PDA

View Full Version : ForceWare 3.13 and CDR

DarcSchnider
11-11-03, 09:24 AM
I have a N7 Deluxe board with a Yamaha Burner, never had a problem with it before until I installed 3.13 now when I load up any of my burning software it see's the burner but wont see any disc I stik into it. I was reading some where before that this was an issue and wanted to know if anyone found away to fix it?

Thanks

jnd3
11-11-03, 09:31 AM
Which ASPI layer are you using (if any)? And which software are you trying to use (Nero, Adaptec, BlindWrite, EAC, etc.)? Have you checked out the nForcersHQ Forum (http://www.nforcershq.com/forum)? All nForce specific, lots of good stuff on 3.13...

Cheers,
JND

DarcSchnider
11-11-03, 10:09 AM
going to check the other forum, I was there a while back but forgot to book mark it :)

I'm using Nero, and Fireburner, as well Fantom CD all do the same. as for ASPI I am currently using 4.71 ASPI32.sys 4.71 WNASPI32.DLL and 4.6(1021) for both WOWPOST.EXE , WINASPI.DLL

Originally posted by DarcSchnider
I have a N7 Deluxe board with a Yamaha Burner, never had a problem with it before until I installed 3.13 now when I load up any of my burning software it see's the burner but wont see any disc I stik into it. I was reading some where before that this was an issue and wanted to know if anyone found away to fix it?

Thanks

DarcSchnider
11-11-03, 10:33 AM
Hmm, well I guess I havent checked my burner lately without doing anything I decided to try again and it worked... looked lilke other people to just waited or rebooted and one day it started working... fishy... but whos to complain now that I can make it work :)

Originally posted by jnd3
Which ASPI layer are you using (if any)? And which software are you trying to use (Nero, Adaptec, BlindWrite, EAC, etc.)? Have you checked out the nForcersHQ Forum (http://www.nforcershq.com/forum)? All nForce specific, lots of good stuff on 3.13...

Cheers,
JND

matgroulx
11-14-03, 09:59 PM
Same problem here with asus crw-5224a