PDA

View Full Version : Worst server ever?

vampireuk
11-12-03, 02:08 PM
Earlier I joined a Desert Combat server, the map quickly changed over to another round. When I joined I was put on the coalition team, suddenly everybody joined the coalition team. Check the teams and there were 13 coalition and 1 opposition. A couple of us swapped over and tried shouting at folk to switch, of course been either retarded or n00bs they wanted to stick with the allied side with the better weapons:rolleyes:

For the most part the round stayed at around 12 v 4. I don't know which is more pathetic, the fact that nobody would switch teams to level up, or the fact that 4 of us held off and anhilated a team with more than twice as many people.

They won by the skin of their teeth.

Edit: the sweden guy switched teams soon after and started base camping, also notice the admins:rolleyes:

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/attachment.php?s=&postid=231198

stncttr908
11-12-03, 03:13 PM
Anytime a game or mod gets this popular, you're going to get a swarm of boneheaded, selfish, or just honestly retarded newbie players. That's just the facts. At least another product of the growing popularity is a wider selection of servers to offset the spread of n00bs in a bacteria-like fashion.