PDA

View Full Version : Master Rallye Problem... No Shaders for me? (I use the OEM)

Anaxarxes
11-16-03, 03:56 PM
I have installed the master rallye bundled with my GF4 Ti4800SE...

I can't see any shaders or any eye-candy effecs!!!!!

I saw the screenshts over the net and I saw that water and reflections on the cars are awesome for GF4 Ti graphics cards..

What's wrong?

I se WinXP SP1, DX 9.0b, 44.03 driver set...

I also found this in the GameData folder / options.xml file...

<Value Name="DirectX/Options/ViewDist" Type="Int" Value="2" SaveOptions="True" SavePlayerState="False" />
<Value Name="DirectX/Options/TextureQuality" Type="Int" Value="2" SaveOptions="True" SavePlayerState="False" />
<Value Name="DirectX/Options/TextureDepth" Type="Int" Value="1" SaveOptions="True" SavePlayerState="False" />
<Value Name="DirectX/Options/DetailPasses" Type="Int" Value="2" SaveOptions="True" SavePlayerState="False" />
<Value Name="DirectX/Options/ParticleQuality" Type="Int" Value="3" SaveOptions="True" SavePlayerState="False" />
<Value Name="DirectX/Options/TyretrackQuality" Type="Int" Value="3" SaveOptions="True" SavePlayerState="False" />
<Value Name="DirectX/Options/SkyQuality" Type="Int" Value="1" SaveOptions="True" SavePlayerState="False" />
<Value Name="DirectX/Options/ShadowQuality" Type="Int" Value="1" SaveOptions="True" SavePlayerState="False" />
<Value Name="DirectX/Options/Reflections" Type="Int" Value="1" SaveOptions="True" SavePlayerState="False" />
<Value Name="DirectX/Mode/Adapter" Type="String" Value="NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4800 SE" SaveOptions="True" SavePlayerState="False" />
<Value Name="DirectX/Mode/Width" Type="Int" Value="1024" SaveOptions="True" SavePlayerState="False" />
<Value Name="DirectX/Mode/Height" Type="Int" Value="768" SaveOptions="True" SavePlayerState="False" />
<Value Name="DirectX/Mode/Depth" Type="Int" Value="32" SaveOptions="True" SavePlayerState="False" />
<Value Name="DirectX/Mode/Fullscreen" Type="Bool" Value="True" SaveOptions="True" SavePlayerState="False" />
<Value Name="DirectX/Mode/PreferHardware" Type="Bool" Value="True" SaveOptions="True" SavePlayerState="False" />
<Value Name="DirectX/Mode/Multisamples" Type="Int" Value="0" SaveOptions="True" SavePlayerState="False" />

Should I change the Values to get the Shaders ?

-=DVS=-
11-16-03, 04:14 PM
Can't hurt by trying ;)

Anaxarxes
11-16-03, 04:42 PM
But what values?

0-infinity ?

Or should I just write Shader in the value string?

-=DVS=-
11-16-03, 05:30 PM
if its value 1 , try 2 and 3 ,

Better yet try different drivers maybe :confused:

Anaxarxes
11-16-03, 05:51 PM
I tried the ones that came with Leadtek CD, 44.03's 45,23's and 52.xx

I still can't find out why I can't see the shader effects...

My friend has a Ti4200 and he can play the game with the Shader effects and real time reflections...

saturnotaku
11-16-03, 07:18 PM
Anaxarxes,

You need to shorten your signature, bud. Cut the second system out and shrink your font. That's the policy 'round here.