PDA

View Full Version : X2: The Threat space game

Rob_0126
11-18-03, 11:33 AM
I thought id drop a line, let everyone know of this games existence.

Should be a tight space sim, and if anyone has played freelancer, it is similar, but better. :)

It's like the older game 'X-tension' but mucho improved.

Heres the forums: (We are waiting for it to release, stupid pushed back release dates)

http://www.egosoft.com/x2/forum/viewforum.php?f=2&sid=11102c2f5227ce64c8a8f5c747a7db30

Robert

MUYA
11-18-03, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Rob_0126
I thought id drop a line, let everyone know of this games existence.

Should be a tight space sim, and if anyone has played freelancer, it is similar, but better. :)

It's like the older game 'X-tension' but mucho improved.

Heres the forums: (We are waiting for it to release, stupid pushed back release dates)

http://www.egosoft.com/x2/forum/viewforum.php?f=2&sid=11102c2f5227ce64c8a8f5c747a7db30

Robert

Demo is visually impressive...hopefully gameplay too! ;)

I am really looking forward to its release!

cheers
MUYA

|JuiceZ|
11-18-03, 01:57 PM
I must really be outta it, cause I thought this was already released :confused: Will be looking fwd to this title as the original left me some what disappointed but the trailer for the sequel looks nice. Hope the gameplay is as good as the visuals :cool:

Rob_0126
11-22-03, 08:37 PM
Well, the Aussies have received it first, and so far, the updates about it are very promising. I might have a game to spend my money on after all. :D

Robert

SH64
11-23-03, 06:43 AM
X is one of my fav. space/trading sim games . the performance over the rolling demo bench was pretty slow for me . lets hope it runs fast enough to enjoy the game.

Riptide
11-23-03, 08:55 AM
For those of you who didn't like Freelancer's mouse controls, this is about your only modern option I guess. The first game wasn't bad, IMHO, just took a long time to build up your business and get some big $$$$ (no whammys) so you could go blow some s*** up!!

stncttr908
11-23-03, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Riptide
For those of you who didn't like Freelancer's mouse controls, this is about your only modern option I guess. The first game wasn't bad, IMHO, just took a long time to build up your business and get some big $$$$ (no whammys) so you could go blow some s*** up!! I love Freelancer's mouse control, but then again I've never really played space shooters before it besides X-Wing Alliance and TIE Fighter. We need X-Wing Alliance 2!

Anyway, the demo for X was amazing. I hope that the gameplay matches its visual splendor.

Sotos
11-24-03, 01:59 PM
Hey guys

Anyone has these game yet???
I would like to see your experience with it so if it is good i will buy it also

I just love Science fiction :)

Rob_0126
11-24-03, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Sotos
Hey guys

Anyone has these game yet???
I would like to see your experience with it so if it is good i will buy it also

I just love Science fiction :)

Ill have it either tomorrow or wednesday.

Robert

penner
11-25-03, 12:23 AM
when is this bastard getting released?

ive been waiting years for this

Rob_0126
11-25-03, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by penner
when is this bastard getting released?

ive been waiting years for this

It was already released in Australia first.

Should be here in the states by today, or tomorrow, if not later :(

But Im hoping for today :banghead:

Robert