PDA

View Full Version : Nvidia L33t Fans!


Pages : [1] 2

WikingTOR
11-24-03, 03:07 AM
nvId1a i5 LO0K1ng F0r 1t$ l33T ph4n5! (http://www.nvidia.com/object/IO_9912.html)
:afro2: :jumping::screwy:

I w4z ch3cking 0u7 NVIDI4'z w3b 5i73 4nd r4n 4cr055 7h3ir 2003 1337 ph4n c0n7357. Ch3ck i7 0u7.

bkswaney
11-24-03, 03:14 AM
Th@t is Wild writing. :D hehehe owned: :scarey:


EDIT: Cool contest tho.. :)

Unit01
11-24-03, 04:53 AM
That links briefing is :screwy:

cthellis
11-24-03, 05:21 AM
L33T makes me fear for the future of humanity... -_-

I'd rather the cheat more than give it credence! :(

Sledge
11-24-03, 07:42 AM
My eyes are bleeding! :fu:

TheTaz
11-24-03, 10:08 AM
Pretty Sad.

They're trying to find the uber-loyal customer.

I think Derek Perez has finally cracked, with this 'd3weD sp34k' thing... but then again... they are probably targeting 14 year olds, with this contest. :D

Taz

saturnotaku
11-24-03, 10:25 AM
To show just how sad some of us are - how many of you had absolutely no trouble reading what was on that site?

/me raises his hand :baaa::

MUYA
11-24-03, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by saturnotaku
To show just how sad some of us are - how many of you had absolutely no trouble reading what was on that site?

/me raises his hand :baaa::

me raises his hand!

Thank god for normal link

http://www.nvidia.com/object/l33tfan.html

:D

MUYA

Hellbinder
11-24-03, 12:53 PM
Um... I dont have a problem with whats on that Site.. Because like...

I can't read it...

Hellbinder <---------- Can't Read Leet Speak

TheOneKEA
11-24-03, 01:33 PM
|t'5 p3rF5c+|`/ |3gI6|5 +0 /\/\e -- d035 +h/\+ /\/\aK5 /\/\3 a 5+r/\|\|g3 p3r50|\|?

Ruined
11-24-03, 03:36 PM
LOL! Now that is awesome! Props to Nvidia!! :cool:

B&R
11-24-03, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Sledge
My eyes are bleeding! :fu:

TheOneKEA
11-24-03, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Sledge
/\/\`/ 3`/eS @r3 6|3eDi|\|9! :fu:

Hellbinder
11-24-03, 05:29 PM
I have had some time to think about this and now realize this is going to SUCK!!.

All they are looking for is to get a butload of people who write in ATi hate mail and how bad they suck and why it caused them to Switch to Nvidia. Then they are going to post that crap all over the place.

Forget the fact that most of the Stuff will likely be over exagerated or flat made up just to try to Win or stand out.

Sad tactics by Nvidia yet again.

TheOneKEA
11-24-03, 05:41 PM
\/\/3|L, |3+'5 jU5+ \/\/@i+ U|\|+iL 5o/\/\3o|\|3 @c+U@L|`/ "\/\/i|\|5" +H|5 c0|\|+35+ @|\|d 5e3 \/\/h@+ +|-|5`/ 5@`/.

Skuzzy
11-24-03, 06:07 PM
Someone want to translate? I got no clue. Oh,..American English please. Not sure what the original language is, but I know how hard English can be to learn.
HB,..what are you on about? I dunt see anything wrong with pandering to foreigners like that at all. It's different.

Hellbinder
11-24-03, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by TheOneKEA
\/\/3|L, |3+'5 jU5+ \/\/@i+ U|\|+iL 5o/\/\3o|\|3 @c+U@L|`/ "\/\/i|\|5" +H|5 c0|\|+35+ @|\|d 5e3 \/\/h@+ +|-|5`/ 5@`/.
Something tells me I should be glad that i have no clue what you just said. ;)

Skuzzy...

What about Foreigners??? This is leet Speak not a Foreign language.

Malfunction
11-24-03, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Skuzzy
Someone want to translate? I got no clue. Oh,..American English please. Not sure what the original language is, but I know how hard English can be to learn.
HB,..what are you on about? I dunt see anything wrong with pandering to foreigners like that at all. It's different.

"Well, let's just wait until someone actually wins this contest and see what they say"

Peace,

:thumbsup:

Hellbinder
11-24-03, 06:19 PM
Skuzzy.. Here is the reason im not impressed.

Translation

Were you once a loyal customer of a competitor but since wised up and made the switch? Are you now a satisfied customer and wonder why you ever bothered with anything other than an NVIDIA-based graphics card? If this sounds like you, submit a photo of yourself and an essay describing what your experience was like before and after you made the switch to NVIDIA. Winners will be chosen based on the following criteria: (60%) originality/creativity, (20%) "fit" with the overall theme, and (20%) on how well you articulated the story. Limit one photo minimum resolution 600x600, file size maximum limit 1MB. Essay maximum characters 3000 with spaces.

see?

gokickrocks
11-24-03, 06:20 PM
what marketing genius came up with this idea? :rolleyes:

people should sue nvidia for making the world a dumber place

Skuzzy
11-24-03, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Hellbinder
Something tells me I should be glad that i have no clue what you just said. ;)

Skuzzy...

What about Foreigners??? This is leet Speak not a Foreign language.

It is a foreign language. It has to be! Hmmm,.where the heck is the country of Leet anyways? :D

Skuzzy
11-24-03, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Hellbinder
Skuzzy.. Here is the reason im not impressed.

Translation

see?

That's just weak. I won't bother stating who I think the target is, and will refrain from making comment on the lack of mental capacity of said target.

Hellbinder
11-24-03, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Skuzzy
That's just weak. I won't bother stating who I think the target is, and will refrain from making comment on the lack of mental capacity of said target.
I knew you would understand once you saw the Translation ;)

Can you even imagine where Quotes from some of the Finalists are going to be pasted? I can see it now. Plus its a no brainer what they are fishing for and what they intend to use it for.

Skuzzy
11-24-03, 06:29 PM
I still want to know where the country of Leet is? And do they really have enough market share to warrant this type of gimmickery?

Geography was never a strong suit of mine. And the only languages I know are English, French, German, Japanese, and C.

John Reynolds
11-24-03, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by gokickrocks
what marketing genius came up with this idea? :rolleyes:

people should sue nvidia for making the world a dumber place

That would not be l33t.