PDA

View Full Version : 30K mark for 3dmark01 broke!!!!


{Sniping}Waste
11-25-03, 10:44 AM
http://discuss.futuremark.com/forum/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=mo3dmark2001&Number=3073453&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=1&vc=1
All on a Athlon 51 FX at 3 gig and on a crapy VIA motherboard.:eek: :eek: :D

Gator
11-25-03, 12:08 PM
that's nearly 3 times my score! :eek:

Athlon64 ownz! :D

MUYA
11-25-03, 01:01 PM
Can U Post it once only! No need to double Post and post it in the right section too!


MUYA

-=DVS=-
11-25-03, 03:32 PM
yeah but processor is highly overcloaked 3dMark showed it over 3000MHz , we woun't have these for long time :(

Malfunction
11-25-03, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Gator
that's nearly 3 times my score! :eek:

Athlon64 ownz! :D

I know huh, look at what a A64 +3200/9800 Pro does to my 2.8C@3.5Ghz FX5200 Ultra!lol It's a riot!!! :rofl

A64 +3200/9800 Pro vs. 2.8C@3.5Ghz/FX5200 Ultra in PCMark04 (http://www.battlefieldgrunts.net/Data/sad.mht)

Peace,

;)

Dazz
11-25-03, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by {Sniping}Waste
http://discuss.futuremark.com/forum/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=mo3dmark2001&Number=3073453&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=1&vc=1
All on a Athlon 51 FX at 3 gig and on a crapy VIA motherboard.:eek: :eek: :D Also noticed hes using the K8T800 rather then the nForce 3, this is the current fastest board too and is why he JUST passed 30k :)

Gator
11-25-03, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Dazz
Also noticed hes using the K8T800 rather then the nForce 3, this is the current fastest board too and is why he JUST passed 30k :)

well lets be fair, that R9800XT helps :eek: :D

jAkUp
11-25-03, 11:48 PM
10,000 more points and im there!:D